What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: PF2 Sat :: Storm 40 Broncos 10 @ Etihad

2009 Grand Finalist #2: Storm or Broncos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yosemite

Juniors
Bwahhh...such a boring game....Flicked over to the cricket instead and at least enjoyed Mitchell Johnson blasting it all over the ground.

user_nat

Coach
Oh well.. good ending I guess.

Easier to lose that way opposed to last year.

That said, we were horrible.

Slater is amazing, in defense and attack.

Scorpio30

Bench
Grand Final coverage on Channel 9 next Sunday.

NSW 11am
QLD 11am
VIC 4.30pm
:clap: :roll:

Id say the whole country had AFL all day on Channel 10.

Bman26

Juniors
In my druynken stupor

ads;iugheslirh'wAER'HGIH
Y
@!qworephjJEASRIH
qeRT@@@@$ty#w%y@##@@#@##@@##@#@

MAKES SENSE!!!

Billythekid

First Grade
Our bench props are amazing. Tolman and White do OKAY at the start but once Tandy and Lima get on everything changes (especially Tandy). They completely change the game in our favor. Tandy should have pretty much been MoM both the last games.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Storm way too good tonight. No surprise that the Broncos went missing without Wallace. I'm prepared to say that Wallace is more important to them than Lockyer because of the structure he provides to the attack. But Storm's forwards were great and Slater and Inglis have the speed and natural flair to get the rest done. GF shall be a cracker and I don't mind who wins as I like both teams. Might tip the Storm just due to extra gf experience.

Latest posts