What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: QF1 Fri :: Storm 40 Sea Eagles 12 @ Etihad

Qualifying Final 1 :: Storm v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Manly have the best roster in the comp but this will be no walk in the park. Melbourne have looked good since Inglis returned and are always hard to beat at home.

What a game this is shaping up to be. Can't wait.

Evenflow

Bench
manly have the wood over melb now, manly will win by 14+

Not sure how you work that out given it's 4-2 in Storm's favour the last 6 times these teams have met :sarcasm:

The task will be made even harder now with Blair getting done but i still say the Mexicans by 2 at home.

GB!

Juniors
Not sure how you work that out given it's 4-2 in Storm's favour the last 6 times these teams have met :sarcasm:

The task will be made even harder now with Blair getting done but i still say the Mexicans by 2 at home.

40 - nil.
+ we already beat you in melb this year

we will win this in the match of the year so far. as history is showin we are now becoming one for one matches.

from 2007: Manly, Storm, Storm, Storm, Storm, Manly, Storm, Manly

but history means nothing on friday, and my heart cant deal with golden point haha, storm to win by a last minute try

pantherz9103

First Grade
Storm by 6. Manly struggle to put in two good performances in a row. I hope they get knocked out first week.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Storm by 6. Manly struggle to put in two good performances in a row. I hope they get knocked out first week.
Total of 14 wins and 10 losses. 6 losses in first 8 games. That means 12 wins in the last 16 games.

You came out of the closet long ago with your love of the Storm. There is nothing worse than a person who follow 2 teams.

MsStorm

Bench
Geez we are missing so many players, but I am going to stick with my team.
Come on guys, I want another final in Melbourne:)