What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: QF3 Sat :: Bulldogs 26 Knights 12 @ ANZ

Qualifying Final 3 :: Bulldogs v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alex28

Coach
F*** me... Thank god we have Scott Dureau for guidance and composure... He and Wes are the biggest waste of spaces both tonight and all season...

Misanthrope

Staff member
Terrible all night. Doesn't say much for the Dogs that they're only now secure in their win.

Stone's got an off season to weed out the mentally weak players who can't handle this kind of pressure. On the plus side, it's the first time for a lot of them and it should do them some good to have endured it.

Ridders

Coach
The less mediocre team won really. Not much to rave about, be we do get into the Prelim Final.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Oh, and technically, the last thing Canberra won -

Round 25, 2009
Canberra 30 - Newcastle 14

:lol:

Take it where you can get it, chief. I'll take 7th over 12th any day of the week.

mickdo

Coach
Good thing the Knights won't be playing next week... they'd have been lucky to have fielded a full side!

Oh, and technically, the last thing Canberra won -

Round 25, 2009
Canberra 30 - Newcastle 14

Pffttt, what are you adding in here? You're not talking about the game at all. What have you decided that you want to post your tripe in a finals thread and know that your side will never have one?

Sleep

Juniors
If Kimmorley isn't back in week three, the Dogs will disappear with nothing more than a meow from Ennis. They've got no idea in attack without him.

mongoose

Coach
Knights are really missing a player like Ben hannant imo. Houston is a solid player but looks more like a backrower to me.

Big Pete

Referee
KP, Mis is the one who threw a hissy claiming Canberra were essentially a bunch of nuffies. Give him a spray for his inept debating skills, I'll be busy thinking about next week.

Ah, this is so disappointing. We played with no bench and no ball as well as putting in a mediocre performance. I'm proud of the team but bit upset at the result.