What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: QF3 Sat :: Bulldogs 26 Knights 12 @ ANZ

Qualifying Final 3 :: Bulldogs v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Misanthrope

Staff member
KP, Mis is the one who threw a hissy claiming Canberra were essentially a bunch of nuffies. Give him a spray for his inept debating skills, I'll be busy thinking about next week.

I'm only spraying back at the guy who's been on Newie's back since minute one. If you read above a first grade level, you'd probably have noticed that.

TheRev

Coach
If Kimmorley is back in Week 3, then all bets are off for the dogs chances, tonight is basically an aberration.

Ridders

Coach
Thanks for coming Newcastle. Defended awesome for the first 30 min, with sh*tness following afterwards.

Apey

Staff member

Yep, Spike for sure. Then Mongoose/R69/Skeepe/Bileduct :lol:

CityRail must be breathing a sigh of relief.

:lol:

Ah damn, that sucks to lose like that. We just kept shooting ourselves in the foot, we were pathetic in attack for the majority of that game.

Unless Bulldogs can improve immensely they're going to be up against it in week 3 - but they were the better team tonight by far, congrats on the win.

Evenflow

Bench
Waaaah Waaaah

Well you asked :lol:

I'm far from crying mate, i'm not a Knights supporter and from what i saw tonight i'm even happier because you can put a line right through the Dogs. One less team to worry about that's for sure.

mickdo

Coach
If Kimmorley is back in Week 3, then all bets are off for the dogs chances, tonight is basically an aberration.

True. They'll get a huge morale boost from him coming back, not just his ability on the field. He'd have to be pretty long odds though surely...

Misanthrope

Staff member
Dogs thoroughly deserved the win tonight. It was an ugly match to watch. Very, very ugly. But they got it done. They took what they got and they posted points.

The Knights... wow. No direction. No leadership. It really did look like a bunch of kids playing for themselves rather than a team playing for one another.

Apey

Staff member
Dogs thoroughly deserved the win tonight. It was an ugly match to watch. Very, very ugly. But they got it done. They took what they got and they posted points.

The Knights... wow. No direction. No leadership. It really did look like a bunch of kids playing for themselves rather than a team playing for one another.

I said it watching the game - they looked completely clueless. I don't think a lot of what happened in the first half was exactly good motivation, but good teams rise above that.

Misanthrope

Staff member
f**k me dead, is there any bait you don't take a nibble at?

I'm bored. Don't worry, sunshine. It's the off-season now.

I said it watching the game - they looked completely clueless. I don't think a lot of what happened in the first half was exactly good motivation, but good teams rise above that.

The problem is - who do we have on board who is an old head? Mad Dog and maybe Gidley and Simpson. But Simpson's nowhere near the player he was, and Kurt's too busy trying to win the game on his own. The 2001 and 1997 sides had some good, experienced forwards in the outfit. Aside from Cross, we've not even got any on the books.

f**k me dead, is there any bait you don't take a nibble at?

Baiting is one thing but geez, does it have to be every post? This is a game thread, talk about the game or f**k off. If you want to bait, go post in the Knights forum or something cause I for one don't care what your opinion is.