What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: QF3 Sat :: Bulldogs 26 Knights 12 @ ANZ

Qualifying Final 3 :: Bulldogs v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Pete

Referee
I'm only spraying back at the guy who's been on Newie's back since minute one. If you read above a first grade level, you'd probably have noticed that.

You sprayed back at me originally about some irrelevant game. You left yourself open.

End result, your team is gone for 2009.

Jono078

Referee
Game would have been real interesting if we at least had a 100% fit De Gois and Taia.

But Bulldogs could also say that with Kimmorley.

Shame the Knights season is all over now, it felt it was after the first tackle of the game which is a shame :(

Game would have been real interesting if we at least had a 100% fit De Gois and Taia.

But Bulldogs could also say that with Kimmorley.

Shame the Knights season is all over now, it felt it was after the first tackle of the game which is a shame :(

Yeah I know, now it seems to feel like it was pointless making the finals. We just did not have any luck or even get a look in.

Apey

Staff member
But but but Spike did it first.. How old are you? :lol:

Ennis was fantastic tonight. Gidley was through and the game would have possibly been tied up if he didn't make that great tackle.

Misanthrope

Staff member
We need some leaders. I think it was Sterlo who said that we were beaten by experience, circumstance, and a better side. We can't control the latter two - but we can certainly make efforts towards the former. It's all well and good to have a bunch of hot shot Islander boys in the pack - but we need more than a bashed up Steve Simpson to lead them.

Ridders

Coach
But but but Spike did it first.. How old are you? :lol:

Ennis was fantastic tonight. Gidley was through and the game would have possibly been tied up if he didn't make that great tackle.

Well put sir. Directed things excellently from dummy half and that tackle on Gidley on our line was a match-winner. No wonder his haters are getting agitated.

ironhorse

Juniors
Well done dogs . Alot of punters wrote this game off , without Noddy your nothing , cant win ... but they ground it away , all their forwards had a good game ,and idris ,morris,goodwin,patten all solid .I think the intensity needs a lift though .

Jono078

Referee
We need some leaders. I think it was Sterlo who said that we were beaten by experience, circumstance, and a better side. We can't control the latter two - but we can certainly make efforts towards the former. It's all well and good to have a bunch of hot shot Islander boys in the pack - but we need more than a bashed up Steve Simpson to lead them.
Also definitely need more than a injured 90% of the time Ben Cross.

Well put sir. Directed things excellently from dummy half and that tackle on Gidley on our line was a match-winner. No wonder his haters are getting agitated.

Yeah, Ennis had a fantastic game tonight. It should get Tigers fans into the Farah vs Ennis debate again. Congrats to your team, well deserved win over us. Through to Week 3 now.

Latest posts