What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: QF4 Sun :: Dragons 12 Eels 25 @ WIN Jubilee

Qualifying Final 4 :: Dragons v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shorty

Staff member
What a fantastic game, I knew that the Eels would win this game and they are still my premiership pick!

aussies1st

Staff member
Good win Eels still some moments of madness you need to get out of your game but Hayne and Mortimer could carry you to a title.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Great.. despite finishing 1st we're "rewarded" with one of the toughest away trips in the competition against a team who have won 6 straight

bennoonthehill

Juniors
That's what Manly get for having to rely on the Dragons to get through. f**king weak Dragons, hope you get turfed out next week.

Yeah i'm bitter, but f**k it.

Hari Kari

Juniors
And just at the end the refs remind us they are dickheads once again, how was that a penalty?

Soward carries the ball one handed behind his back, how much more of a loose carry can there be, and Parra penalised for stripping?

pantherz9103

First Grade
Have to admit, I really liked what I saw from the Eels. Go the westies, I think they could do the 'impossible' and win from 8th.

Delighted that the Manly scum are out.

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
The 2009 Dragons players are a disgrace to the club, that's for sure.

Even during our Brown years, I have never seen a more legless display in Finals footy from our club than what they dished up today.