What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: QF4 Sun :: Dragons 12 Eels 25 @ WIN Jubilee

Qualifying Final 4 :: Dragons v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

innsaneink

Referee
Great.. despite finishing 1st we're "rewarded" with one of the toughest away trips in the competition against a team who have won 6 straight

No no no no no....youve got it all arse up.

You had your reward for comin first, playin at home today....the tough away trip is what you get for playin like crap and losing.

Hari Kari

Juniors
Great.. despite finishing 1st we're "rewarded" with one of the toughest away trips in the competition against a team who have won 6 straight

You just lost a home game where the refs gave you more than your fair share of decisions.

Deal with it.

pantherz9103

First Grade

I think you'll win at Suncorp. No minor premier has been knocked out in week 2 of the Mcintyre System and you have a great recent record against the Broncos at Suncorp.

adamkungl

Immortal
lol, here come the sooks about the McIntyre system.
Maybe Dragons should have won against the team in fking 8th if they didn't want to play Brisbane.

TheFrog

Coach
That Hayne try reminded me of one scored by an equally young Greg Alexander in a midweek cup match in the 80's. The opponent was Brisbane, I have a feeling not the Broncos but Combined Brisbane, pre-'88. Maybe the year was 1987. It was exactly like today, beat the entire god damn opposition team with magnificent stepping.

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
It was exactly like today, beat the entire god damn opposition team with magnificent stepping.
Oh, I thought what you meant to say was:

"It was exactly like today, where Hayne just walked through an entire damn opposition team who stood and watched him stroll past."

Hutty1986

Immortal
No no no no no....youve got it all arse up.

You had your reward for comin first, playin at home today....the tough away trip is what you get for playin like crap and losing.

I feel sorry for the poor suckers who paid to watch what the Dragons served up this afternoon.

I'm absolutely disgusted at that rubbish, most of those blokes should hand back their pay cheques

jc155776

Coach
Manly gone, Dragons lose, how sweet!!

Even better seeing the so called Scum fans leave with 5 min to go!!

TheFrog

Coach
Finally, a semi-final worthy of the title. Dragons fans should not despair. Your side gave plenty out there today, but were stopped by a thoroughly desperate and committed team.

aussie7798

First Grade
heres a trick for everyone in the comp

1 forward passes are ok

2 give away penalties early then continue to be inside the 10 because the ref does not want too lopsided a penalty count

still eels too good for a lacklustre dragons today

jc155776

Coach
Manly gone, Dragons lose, how sweet!!

Even better seeing the so called Scum fans leave with 5 min to go!!

lol, here come the sooks about the McIntyre system.
Maybe Dragons should have won against the team in fking 8th if they didn't want to play Brisbane.

BUT BUT BUT...The Dragons came first and should be entitled to all a home final every week, and they shouldn't be knocked out if they lose every week, they should have their games replayed until they win them.

TheBourbonBeast

Juniors
eels wont play again in the sun so they are no threat for the rest of the finals...

dragons have a good record at suncorp....but i suspect this game will be different.

sux to be a dragons fan right now...but thats football..

Apey

Staff member
Lol this game is turning into the Bulldogs vs Knights game. The less mediocre team will take this.

I think the only difference was that when the game was up for grabs, Parra had the stars to make it happen and we simply did not.

Congrats to Parra, played a better brand of football all game. If only Soward had thrown it to one of our players instead of Grothe it could have been interesting. On Grothe, he was still unsure of when to come in and when to stick to his man. Luckily the Dragons didn't really have anything in attack out wide to worry him anyway.

On to next week...

Latest posts