What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R12 Mon :: Rabbitohs 18 Raiders 34 @ ANZ

Round 12 :: Rabbitohs v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Hmmm, the worst place on earth eh? According to who? The bloke who, whenever his football team loses, blames it purely on an official? I can see the logic there.

And actually, as far as you're concerned, I think it's far more demoralising for you that the Raiders are well below the Knights on the ladder. It's tearing you up inside, isn't it :lol:

I have already given my critique on the Knights in another thread, specifically how they have been handed 3 victories thanks solely to poor refereeing, and would be sitting equal with the Raiders on 10 points if those games were refereed fairly.

The Raiders will finish above the Knights this season, there is nothing surer.

But if you want to discuss that, I suggest you find a thread to do with a Knights match.

Bumble

First Grade
Raiders deserved the win. TLL was unplayable today.

We look lost and confused. Thurston and co will kill us next week.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
skeepe said:
It's no secret that Scumcastle is a cesspool of filth, the closer a city is to that awful, awful hole the worse for it, which is why the Central Coast is only marginally better. If I had my way I'd burn the place down and salt the earth so that nothing could ever rise up there again. Utter filth.
Can you come up here in round 18? Please? I want to hear about how, supposedly, incredibly bad your experience was :lol:

I've lived in Canberra and live in Newcastle now for work. There isn't a lot of difference between the cities.

I was just thinking the same thing. I stayed in canberra for the weekend and am staying in newcastle at the moment, and I can say safely that id rather live in either of the two than that f**king cesspool called sydney.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
skeepe said:
The Raiders will finish above the Knights this season, there is nothing surer.
So I have your permission to bring this up at the end of the regular season?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Hmm Skeepe might be onto something. Considering we will do the double on the Knights and that will just leave us two points to make up :sarcasm::sarcasm:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
And actually, Canberra are 8 points behind us. They've already had their bye and have their remaining one this weekend ;-)

Apey

Staff member
Newy ain't so bad.

CBD is a piece of sh*t though, I'll give anyone that :lol: Anyone smart would keep away from that crap.

Btw 1/5 tips... get f**ked.

Bugger talk of places on the ladder at the end. I just want the Knights to win in Canberra! for once...please!:)
The only joy I've had is when we put 70 on the Raiders.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
You beat us in Canberra when that dickhead Finch kicked a line drop out on the full *for some reason* when the scores were tied and there was about 2 seconds left on the clock.

You beat us in Canberra when that dickhead Finch kicked a line drop out on the full *for some reason* when the scores were tied and there was about 2 seconds left on the clock.

LOL it's been 8 years in since and only one win. Anywho, the way things are going Newcastle will be certainties to finish above the Raiders but anything can happen. Just look what Canberra did last year.

Last edited:

MattJ

Juniors
Well done Raiders, the green machine totally out enthused and out played souths tonight, who were just boring, unimaginative and didnt really seem to want to make any effort.
Such a dissapointing performance, next few weeks could get ugly if JT doesnt instill some type of attitude adjustment into the team.

NGR

Juniors
welcome back souths of old! 20 years of this sh*t its hard to get used to being competitive :x

i never thought i would say this, but.....

LOL@Souffs :(

Mr Saab

Referee
LOL @ Souffs.
LOL @ the Souffs forward pack.
LOL @ Taylor starting Luke off the bench
LOL @ Taylor giving the Souffs pack a rev up before the game in the papers.
LOL @ people who were talking up Sutton as a potential 5/8 for NSW after round 1.

NGR

Juniors
LOL @ Souffs.
LOL @ the Souffs forward pack.
LOL @ Taylor starting Luke off the bench
LOL @ Taylor giving the Souffs pack a rev up before the game in the papers.
LOL @ people who were talking up Sutton as a potential 5/8 for NSW after round 1.

its sad but true...

you could also have a few more..

Raider_69

Post Whore
LOL @ TLL playing in the 2nd row... its almost cheating, its like watching the U10's game of footy down at the local park, and there's a kid there steam rolling everyone who you'd sware blind is 15 and not 10.

Latest posts