What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R12 Mon :: Rabbitohs 18 Raiders 34 @ ANZ

Round 12 :: Rabbitohs v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Apparently, he wants to play for QLD but can't. Played U18s for both states but first "Senior" game in NSW.

He said in the paper just a few days ago that he thought he was eligible for Queensland but would love to play for NSW.

skeepe

Immortal
Full time. Raiders 34 def. Souths 18.

Plenty of humble pie to be eaten by Timmah and co.

mongoose

Coach
souths completion rate 32/37 and won the penalty count 7-3... based on that they should have won easy. our forwards just dominated.

skeepe

Immortal
You'd think Souths had won the way they're dominating discussion on the post game show :roll:

skeepe

Immortal
Whats this bye that Tallis keeps talking about? Didn't they play Parra last round?

And can someone please tell him that commentators are supposed to be neutral? Stop talking about Souths as "we" FFS

Last edited:

shear_joy9

Coach
souths were very, very poor.

sandow missed another 8 tackles which doesn't include the times he just sprinted up and missed the attacker all together.

asotasi should be dropped; he is offering nothing at the moment.

excellent game by herbert and mccrone exspecially herbert. I would be quite happy to see them as the halfs for the rest of the season. terry who?

African Monkey

First Grade
Whats this bye that Tallis keeps talking about? Didn't they play Parra last round?
Yes that's right and he's meant to have a coaching role at our club.

souths completion rate 32/37 and won the penalty count 7-3... based on that they should have won easy. our forwards just dominated.
Look at what we were doing out there. Slow play the balls and going one out from dummy half all night would suggest that we weren't gonna theraten tonight as well as every kick being fielded on the full by your back 3.

aussies1st

Staff member
Our defence still looks shakey but our attack is coming along very nicely again. TLL must be dam close to Origin selection. Best game from Herbert in the Green Machine, this should give him confidence for future games.

skeepe

Immortal
:lol: Warren Smith's blood pressure must be through the roof right now.

I agree with him by the way, clear no try and easily the worst video ref decision this year.

Last edited:
At least everyone else saw the foot out on the first Monaghan try, i thought I was losing my mind. They still didn't mention it at the halftime break!

And Champion half jumps for the ball and lands into Croker. It's a fair try.

He didnt even leave the ground :lol::lol::lol:

If thats a fair try ill eat my f**kin hat.

Having said that, the monaghan try shouldn't have been given either, so I guess they cancel each other out.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Geez I wish Canberra would stop getting all the video ref decisions going for them. Souths were hard done by. Robert Finch should deadset sack himself for the ineptness of the officials tonight.