What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R12 Mon :: Rabbitohs 18 Raiders 34 @ ANZ

Round 12 :: Rabbitohs v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good win by the boys , forwards really dominated Souths.

Joel try at worst was benefit of the doubt , he grounds the ball before his boot goes out , then the Souths player pulls the ball over his arm.

Croker was hit without the ball in the air , Brandy is a deadset w*nk and lost all creditabiltiy with his reasoning why it was a try. On his reckoning we can go and tackle anybody on the chance they may get the ball.

Anyway that didnt change the result , a good win without Campo and an Away game

skeepe

Immortal
Stop being negative Souths fans. You WILL win this game.

Oh really? :lol:

Lambretta said:
Hooray - If Skeepe thinks I'm mad, I must be very sane indeed.

No, just very, very wrong.

Timmah said:
Souths by plenty.

Are you getting sick of being wrong? I would be if I were you.

Jobdog said:
Rabbits by plenty.

And to round out LU's intellectual trio, it's Jobbie the deluded Scumcastle fan. I'd have though you'd be used to being wrong too, although given you support the team you do I understand that you're used to disappointment.

Humble pie time for you lot.

We're back baby!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
And to round out LU's intellectual trio, it's Jobbie the deluded Scumcastle fan. I'd have though you'd be used to being wrong too, although given you support the team you do I understand that you're used to disappointment.

We're back baby!
:lol: And you call me deluded? You are kidding. Surely. I didn't want to go here, but I'm going to have to.

4. Knights

12. Raiders

Yeah, you're right though, it's very disappointing being 4th, especially when your sad excuse for a team is 12th :lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Oh really? :lol:

No, just very, very wrong.

Are you getting sick of being wrong? I would be if I were you.

We're back baby!
Do you think we give a f**k?

3. Bulldogs
4. Knights

12. Canberra.

While we're enjoying the view... ;-)

Fein

First Grade
Good win by the boys , forwards really dominated Souths.

Joel try at worst was benefit of the doubt , he grounds the ball before his boot goes out , then the Souths player pulls the ball over his arm.

Croker was hit without the ball in the air , Brandy is a deadset w*nk and lost all creditabiltiy with his reasoning why it was a try. On his reckoning we can go and tackle anybody on the chance they may get the ball.

Anyway that didnt change the result , a good win without Campo and an Away game

I was happy for Monaghan's try to be benefit of the doubt but that Croker business was a dead set try - Champion only had eyes for the ball and if anything Croker bumped Champion.

Anyway, it's nice to see the tries WERE awarded and no controversy affecting the result.

I was quite impressed by Canberra - keep it going!!!

:lol: And you call me deluded? You are kidding. Surely. I didn't want to go here, but I'm going to have to.

4. Knights

12. Raiders

Yeah, you're right though, it's very disappointing being 4th, especially when your sad excuse for a team is 12th :lol:

Hell its a nice view from here JD .......isnt it ;-)

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Hell its a nice view from here JD .......isnt it ;-)
It's nice and sunny actually. A little warm too.

That's the complete opposite to being near the cellar, where I'm sure it's a little on the cool side. But then again, we are talking about Canberra, they're used to that :cool:

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: that was a dreadful call, Croker was clean as you like taken without the ball, the souths player only had eyes for the man
But meh, as it is, you never care about those decisions when you win.

Go Raiders
:D

Timmah

Staff member
Cannot wait for Round 18... skeepey will be deadset frothing at the mouth - win, lose or draw... :lol:

skeepe

Immortal

4. Knights

12. Raiders

My comment was based on the fact that you have to wake up every day knowing you live in the worst place on earth. Must be demoralising.

Timmah

Staff member
My comment was based on the fact that you have to wake up every day knowing you live in the worst place on earth. Must be demoralising.
If Newcastle is the worst place on Earth, does that make Canberra living hell?

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Hmmm, the worst place on earth eh? According to who? The bloke who, whenever his football team loses, blames it purely on an official? I can see the logic there.

And actually, as far as you're concerned, I think it's far more demoralising for you that the Raiders are well below the Knights on the ladder. It's tearing you up inside, isn't it :lol:

Last edited:

skeepe

Immortal
If Newcastle is the worst place on Earth, does that make Canberra living hell?

Canberra is a fantastic place to live. The best place in the country, and that's not even a disputed fact.

It's no secret that Scumcastle is a cesspool of filth, the closer a city is to that awful, awful hole the worse for it, which is why the Central Coast is only marginally better. If I had my way I'd burn the place down and salt the earth so that nothing could ever rise up there again. Utter filth.

But enough about that.

Back on topic, I thought it was a decent game of football, maybe a bit more one out than the start suggested it would be, but in the end not a bad game. The Raiders had to withstand an absolutely unjustified caning in the penalty count, coupled with Souths being unfairly awarded a try that would have been a no try if they were playing against any other team, but they managed to rise above it, take control of the game, and in the end win rather comfortably.

I couldn't be prouder of the boys, particularly the effort without Campo. Oh and I know it's been said a few times lately, but TLL simply has to play Origin this year. He's the best back-rower in the game. If he were playing for a Sydney club, he'd be bigger than Sonny Bill ever was.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: Newcastle is a sh*t pot town, but that has nothing to do with footy, newie are playing good footy, they are still pretenders IMHO, but good on them, they are not as easy to hate at the moment with Mullen going so well and their style of play

but enough about the knights... the raiders are back! :D