What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R15 Fri :: Bulldogs 19 Panthers 12 @ ANZ

Round 15 :: Bulldogs v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
We'll probably get done tonight but I'll still watch anyway. Hope for an improvement in effort and application from last week. Just think we're too depleted.

Kilkenny

Coach
Coote, Gordon, Daniella, Jennings, Lewis, Woolnough, all out unavailable thru injury. Only the West Tigers and Cronulla Sharks have a similar injury toll. We don't have the depth or quality in our playing roster to cover extensive injuries. I am hoping those who run out this evening stand up and put in a good showing, but it's difficult to see a Panthers victory.

Big Mick

Referee
Impresssed with the committment of the team so far...but Dogs getting piggy back after piggy back...but dropping the ball.

Dogs laying ALL over Penrith...yet we lay around 1 second too long and we are penalised.

Great kick there from Kimmorley...that's a great way to get out of pressure...geez he is in good form.

Big Mick

Referee
Sure its not a penalty...I think a Panthers player put a voodoo curse on Warbuton...surely there is a rule against that?

Latest posts