What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R15 Fri :: Bulldogs 19 Panthers 12 @ ANZ

Round 15 :: Bulldogs v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kilkenny

Coach
The Panthers received one penalty from an obvious high shot. All other penalties to the Dogs from marker offiside infringements. Gavin Badger I hope your arm extends in the same direction in the second half.

LL3

Juniors
The Panthers received one penalty from an obvious high shot. All other penalties to the Dogs from marker offiside infringements. Gavin Badger I hope your arm extends in the same direction in the second half.

Its been happening all yr dogs fans have been crying like u know what, but in reality most calls are going there way like every week, how many tonite on the 4th or last tackle?

Dont believe the hype.

Big Mick

Referee
You little Pu$$y Emelio....put your body on the line you little merkin.

You've cost us 2 tries tonight....piss off...Hook him Elliot, the Lee Hookey re-born...piss him off.

Big Mick

Referee
Far out that was high on Sammut again...as well as a second effort from Morrin...no penalty...Rubbish...

Big Mick

Referee
You are kidding me Ceccin you spastic....he gets tackled...gets up...Dogs player drags him down by the ball again and is stripped of the ball...and no penalty...fair dinkum...get a set of binoculars.

I sense a penalty to the Dogs now...

Big Mick

Referee
There it is.....what an absolute joke!

He didn't even hit his god damn head.

Sammut gets attacked EVERY time...around the head...EVERY TIME!...and no penalty...and now they get to go 8 points up...from a bullsh!t penalty.

Piss off....Referee's in this game are a joke.

LL3

Juniors
that high shot on Holdsworth, the ref just said "it was forward" but still high.

So if it goes forward first then we ignore the fwd pass if they ge hit high? wtf

Big Mick

Referee
Dogs players have their hands...ALL over the ball....every play the ball...since when is that allowed in the rules?

Latest posts