What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R20 Sat :: Bulldogs 8 Eels 27 @ ANZ

R20 Bandaged Bear Cup :: Bulldogs v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dragon

Coach
A bit of belief creeping into the Eels camp. They can definitely match it with the top teams on their day

pantherz9103

First Grade
Assuming they've won this. That means they've toppled Storm, Knights, Broncos, Cowboys and now the Dogs. 5 of the top 9! just a shame for them they lost home games to the Tigers and Sharks and lost away to the Roosters.

pantherz9103

First Grade
One of the Dogs worst efforts of the year and the Eels best. The Eels are still a show for the 8. Places even more importance on the Penrith v Cowboys game with Eels making a charge.

aussies1st

Staff member
The top 8 teams will be breathing a sigh of relief that the Eels shouldn't be in the top 8.

Phillips

Referee
how stupid are the kiwis when they continue to not pick moimoi? (and tuiaki for that matter)

Moimoi is better than Asotasi.

Glenn

First Grade
Okay not even Parramatta can lose it from here now..
Fuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :D:D:D

Daddycool

Juniors
Can't believe this Eels team lost to the Roosters and Sharks yet beats the Storm, Knights in Newcastle and probably the Dogs too.
I know what you mean. I've tipped them plenty of times this year, only to be let down.

Finally you tell yourself..."That's it, I can't tip them anymore". Only to watch on as they show the kind of form you expected to see the other times.

Ridiculous....if they were a racehorse, you'd swab them!

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Brilliant display by the Eels and probably the worst display by a Bulldogs team that I can remember since 2006.

We were just pathetic, really. We were in it at half time when we shouldn't have been and then we got deservedly whacked in the second half. Pathetic defence (30 missed tackles), predictable, boring and flat attack all night long as well as really poor handling (11 errors).

The Eels offloads killed us all night.. They made 21 offloads to 10. We also really missed Stagg tonight. He always makes at least 35 tackles and the closest we had to 30 tonight was Ben Hannant with 27.

Well done Eels. A great performance. You nearly knocked off the Titans, then you took care of the Storm and now the Bulldogs. If they make the finals they are going to cause a lot of problems.

gong_eagle

First Grade
img

Apey

Staff member
they had a good game plan today the Eels.

love the fui too, good win for them.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I'm already a bit worried as a Penrith fan about the Eels good form. They've closed to within 3 points of us, hopefully we can upset the Cowboys in Townsville and keep them at a distance.

dragonfire

Bench
Brilliant display by the Eels and probably the worst display by a Bulldogs team that I can remember since 2006.

We were just pathetic, really. We were in it at half time when we shouldn't have been and then we got deservedly whacked in the second half. Pathetic defence (30 missed tackles), predictable, boring and flat attack all night long as well as really poor handling (11 errors).

The Eels offloads killed us all night.. They made 21 offloads to 10. We also really missed Stagg tonight. He always makes at least 35 tackles and the closest we had to 30 tonight was Ben Hannant with 27.

Well done Eels. A great performance. You nearly knocked off the Titans, then you took care of the Storm and now the Bulldogs. If they make the finals they are going to cause a lot of problems.

so that was worse than any of the games that lead to a wooden spoon? You played so badly because the Eels came out and outplayed you. The first hitup of the night set the tone for the entire game.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Go the eels. This just proves the bulldogs attack isn't that good
You're a moron. The Bulldogs are second on the ladder and statistically the best attacking team. We came up against a great Eels side tonight who played their best game of the year after last weekend knocking off the Storm. They have proven they are no easy beats just as the Bulldogs have proven ALL year over 20 weeks that they are also a force to be reckoned with this year.

Mark my words, the Bulldogs will not put in another performance like we did tonight for the rest of the year and will still finish top 4, easily.
so that was worse than any of the games that lead to a wooden spoon? You played so badly because the Eels came out and outplayed you. The first hitup of the night set the tone for the entire game.
Think about the side we had last year and then think about the side we had tonight.. Then you should be able to answer your own question.

Someone

Bench
Go the eels. This just proves the bulldogs attack isn't that good

i think Parra's defence was just brillant on the day. they frustrated the dogs so much that at one stage they took 3 dummy half runs to try and score from 2 metres out in a row.

Latest posts