What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R20 Sat :: Bulldogs 8 Eels 27 @ ANZ

R20 Bandaged Bear Cup :: Bulldogs v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
why the f**k is matt keating trying to lose us the game? f**k him off already.

Lol...Lowrie is the one losing us the match. Anytime we go to him he kills all momentum. Keats isn't the one dropping the ball every set dude

dragonfire

Bench
I still don't reckon Idris even got near the line going from the other angles. And totally agree about it being a double movement.

Bulldogs don't deserve it but they'll be in the lead going into half-time.

i have to say Idris looks like crap defending, doesnt have enough pace if he is paired against a Cooper/Inglis they will run around him too easy. Hayne made Slater look pedestrian and Morris had Hayne looking like he was standing still. the nrl really needs to bring back fastest man in league!

nadine

Juniors
i have to say Idris looks like crap defending, doesnt have enough pace if he is paired against a Cooper/Inglis they will run around him too easy. Hayne made Slater look pedestrian and Morris had Hayne looking like he was standing still. the nrl really needs to bring back fastest man in league!
Yep totally agree. I so want to see Moi Moi have a run towards Idris. :)

aussies1st

Staff member
Who would have thought, Burt the different between the sides. His goal kicking has been pretty woeful this season.

nadine

Juniors
Okay glad to see my earlier comment was incorrect about Bulldogs going in front at half-time because Eels deserved that lead, even though they made mistakes.

poor last 15mins from the eels there but the 1st 25mins was awesome if we can find another 30+mins of that in the 2nd half we can win if not the Dogs will grind us out.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Can't believe this Eels team lost to the Roosters and Sharks yet beats the Storm, Knights in Newcastle and probably the Dogs too.

Bazal

Post Whore
One pointer to Burt, should be the match :D:D Hell yes.

Almost 32k out there too, very good crowd

Latest posts