What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 R3 :: Fri :: Tigers 40 Roosters 24 @ SFS

Round 3 :: Tigers v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

Gates open 5:00pm

wes-her1.jpg

WESTS TIGERS
1. Tim Moltzen
2. Taniela Tuiaki 3. Dean Collis 4. Chris Lawrence 5. Beau Ryan
6. John Morris 7. Benji Marshall
8. Bryce Gibbs 9. Robbie Farah 10. Keith Galloway
11. Gareth Ellis 12. Chris Heighington
13. Dene Halatau​

Interchange: 14. Corey Payne 15. Rhys Hanbury 16. Danny Galea 17. Dene Halatau​

syd-main.jpg

SYDNEY ROOSTERS
1. Sam Perrett
2. Sonny Tuigamala 3. Mitchell Aubusson 4. Iosia Soliola 5. Shaun Kenny-Dowall
6. Braith Anasta (c) 7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Mark O'Meley 9. James Aubusson 10. Nate Myles
11. Willie Mason 12. Craig Fitzgibbon
13. Setaimata Sa​

Interchange: 14. Frank-Paul Nuuausala 15. Lopini Paea 16. Shane Shackleton 17. Anthony Cherrington
Reserves: 18. Ben Jones​

ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Tony Archer
Gavin Badger
Sideline Officials: Jeff Younis & Russell Turner
Video Referee: Bill Harrigan​

Toyota Cup
Wests Tigers v Sydney
Sydney Football Stadium, Friday 5:15pm​

NSW Cup
Wentworthville (PAR) v Balmain Ryde-Eastwood (WST)
Ringrose Park, Sunday 3:00pm​

Western Suburbs (WST) BYE

NSW Cup
Newtown (SYD) v Windsor (PEN)
Henson Park, Saturday 3:00pm​

r3wstsyd.jpg

Last edited:

adamkungl

Immortal
i'm gonna keep it sensible. no sh*t talk. round 1 is still in the back of my mind. it'll be a close one...

MacDougall

First Grade
If it's dry it will be a 34 all draw after golden point.

If it's wet it will be an 8 all draw after golden point.

Chook Norris

First Grade
and on debut is Sonny Tuigamala

will be interesting to see how this penrith junior goes.. apparently has speed to burn

Navjot

Juniors
Oh dear!! same team as last week tim, oh dear!! Roosters will walk this in me thinks 13+

Lambretta

First Grade
i'm gonna keep it sensible. no sh*t talk. round 1 is still in the back of my mind. it'll be a close one...

and the Foundation Cup result proved that the two teams are fairly close.

I know that pre season games dont count for much, but I see these two teams as very close at this time of the season.

I've tipped the Tigerpies - as I often tip against the Roosters in my tipping comp. (I find they win more games when I tip against them!)

But I am fairly confident the boys will be able to put up a pretty decent showing and could sneak a win.

Will be interesting to see how the Roosters handle the loss of Mini.

Whichever way it goes - I can't see either of these teams getting back into the game if the other one gets a lead. Confidence is the key for both these teams and if either team gets behind by more than a couple of tries - they'll implode and hand the game to the opposition.

Navjot

Juniors
We had an intense defensive training session.
Roosters 26+

:lol: Yes teflon felt that the 1 hour midday session would iron out all of the defensive kinks for the past 3 years or more.whilst royce was off to lunch at concord maccas. Teflon told him to take his time nothing much would have changed by the time he got back.

But in a positive john morris did give teflon his jersey size as asked by teflon for the upcoming tests this year and said the 6 would be fine also.

Last edited:

Shorty

Staff member
I have to admit sometimes I miss that guy, I mean, I'd love to see a run in between himself and loudstrat!

As for the game, flip of a damn coin!
Roosters?

Jono078

Referee
Agree Shorty, I got no idea who to tip.

I went with the Tigers though.

Minichiello is a big loss and I think the Tigers forwards can match the Roosters.

skeepe

Immortal
If Cherrington plays it will be proof positive that the Roosters have a win-at-all-costs attitude and absolutely zero morals. They will be lower than the Knights in my estimation - and that's saying something.

Actually, the fact that he's been named at all already proves it.

Agree Shorty, I got no idea who to tip.

I went with the Tigers though.

Minichiello is a big loss and I think the Tigers forwards can match the Roosters.

Mini is a big loss but it's not like we're not used to missing him. My biggest question is, what attitude are they coming with tonight?