What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: SF1 Fri :: Eels 27 Titans 2 @ SFS

Semi Final :: Eels v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

to_ddeath

Coach
Tits should improve, but Parra are almost unstoppable at the moment & their defense should hold up well... huge advantage this game being played in Sydney as well..
Parra by 8.

T.

Coaster

Bench
Melbourne Storm 3.25
Canterbury Bulldogs 3.75
Parramatta Eels 4.00
St George Illawarra Dragons 6.00
Brisbane Broncos 6.50
Gold Coast Titans 31.00

from sportsbet

That is downright disrespectful

Grail

Juniors
[/B]That is downright disrespectful

Rubbish. People are just loathe to throw money onto a team making their first finals run, with a coach who is also new to finals footy, and who haven't really been setting the world afire lately.

CrazyEel

Bench
Instead of getting mad about the odds why don't you take advanatage of them and go put your house on them. Not only will you make a fortune but you'll get your wish and lower their odds.

On the other hand, if your not prepared to do that, well, that's why they're at $31 eh!

Coaster

Bench
Sorry for acting the way i did, i didn't realize that you all work for Sportsbet and would take such offense.

I will now leave this thread so you can get back to jacking off over Hayne, and rubbing each others backs.

CrazyEel

Bench
If you can't get it through your head the odds merely reflect where people have put their money then you should leave.

For myself, I was pretty happy laying a spare $100 on the Eels at $148 mid comp, didn't bother me at all.

ByRd

First Grade
Eels will be raging favourites but i can see the Titans putting in one big effort. I dont expect a blow out and im tipping a Titans win by 4-8.

Grail

Juniors
Sorry for acting the way i did, i didn't realize that you all work for Sportsbet and would take such offense.

I will now leave this thread so you can get back to jacking off over Hayne, and rubbing each others backs.

haha, bit hypocritical. It was you who got so upset that their odds had blown out. Calling the odds downright disrespectful shows you don't have a clue, and when called on it you have another little cry. :roll:

Seriously, if you think they're such good things, take advantage of the odds as has been suggested, if you aren't prepared to back them, then you yourself are disrespecting the Titans.

Bazal

Post Whore
I'm calm and serene about this match...not because I'm confident, but because this season has been a resounding success for us regardless of the result. Of course, come kick off I'll be a mess :lol:

We've never beaten the Titans but we gave them a good run in the last game and have improved out of sight since then, and they aren't great on the road. Still, the class of guys like Prince (the best 7 in the world), and Presto can't be denied and if we're off out game we're done, simple as that. For me, Eels by 8 with a late try sealing it :)

Chook Norris

First Grade
The eels wont play as good as they did against the dragons,sides always flat after they beat the dragons and i think the goldcoast will be ready ,

if the Broncos beat beat you next week you'll be proclaiming that they would lose against their next opponents....

jealousy.

ostrich20

Juniors
To be honest i thought the eels were gone after round 26, but they came back in the best fashion. This will continue this week against the titans.

CrazyEel

Bench
if the Broncos beat beat you next week you'll be proclaiming that they would lose against their next opponents....

jealousy.
Don't waste time on Gaba, he's the master of self delusion :lol:

BTW, as for Gaba's claim, playing the Dragons the week before didn't seem to leave the Eels too flat last Sunday :crazy::lol:

Latest posts