What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: SF1 Fri :: Eels 27 Titans 2 @ SFS

Semi Final :: Eels v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

user_nat

Coach
Can't see the Titans winning this. Eels are in to good form and the Titans can't win in Sydney.

dragondad

First Grade
Im probably being a bit biased in my tipping,cause I really want a Dogs v Parra Prelim Final.

Im really starting to think Eels could ride the wave like the Tigers did in '05.

The Colonel

Immortal
Im probably being a bit biased in my tipping,cause I really want a Dogs v Parra Prelim Final.

Im really starting to think Eels could ride the wave like the Tigers did in '05.

I'd like to think so but I'll be worrying just about the Titans for now.... ;-)

Chook Norris

First Grade
fm2geo.png

sfx46198.gif

Eelectrica

Referee
Tits are garbage away from home and it won't change...Parra to win in a stroll.

Beat your mob in Melbourne earlier in the year without Prince. Titans were 5/12 away from home this year. Not to shabby.
If Parra think they merely need to turn up on time to win, they won't need to bother training on Monday.

DA is smarter than that though. Going to be a good game.

bartman

Immortal
Does "Deluxe GA - allocation exhausted" mean that the public upper deck is sold out :shock:

natheel

Coach
parra by 8
will be a close game, parra will prob not be as flashy and try to hone their defence like against dragons and contain the titans little men.
seems to me parras fitness is up ten fold on last year and even at the start of the year. i mean they defended solid in the heat for a good 20 mins on their own line and didnt let one try in till late in the first half. with more possesion i can see parra running away with it but they wont want to take their foot off the pedal like the broncos did

Country Bronco

Juniors
Surprise surprise. I've gone for the titans. Why? qld allegiance nothing else. I think that the eels played the better football out of the two on the weekend. So in that, i'll tip titans by two. Don't care if I'm wrong.

mickdo

Coach
After they lost to brisbane Titans were $31 to win premiership and now at $26

That's largely because Manly & Newcastle were eliminated on the weekend, so the overall odds come down as there are two less contenders that can win