What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: SF1 Fri :: Eels 27 Titans 2 @ SFS

Semi Final :: Eels v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hellteam

First Grade
I think Hayne realised that try would have been too ridiculous to score himself so he attempted a pass. Sh*t he's good

nadine

Juniors
A try from a penalty that shouldn't have been given. Go figure. Nothing wrong with the try, fair try, but there's no way in hell that was a penalty.

RufusRex

Post Whore
agenda driven refereeing at its best ... that penalty was a farce ...

yet again Parra are allowed to camp inside the 10 and stiffle the oppisition attack ...

nadine

Juniors
parra will get a penalty here to get them to 12 out ;-)
They probably would have if Hayne had missed the field goal. :crazy:

The refereeing has been appalling. They missed the knock-on in the Parra's 10m mark which led to them going down for the ridiculous penalty that led to the try and aren't being consistent at all.

As Ridders said, refs decided long before this match was played who they wanted to play the Bulldogs (it's obvious by the amount of media that has been thrown at us in the past two weeks).

In all honestly though, I don't care who wins this match, since I'm more interested in the other side of the draw, as long as it's not decided on stupid refereeing, but it seems the whole final series so far has been like that so I shouldn't expect anything different. :D

Big Pete

Referee
Eels are just too f**king awesome right now to be stopped.

Todd 'Lowrie' Christ is the new messiah. Turning knock on's into penalties. Shine on you crazy diamond.