What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: SF1 Fri :: Eels 27 Titans 2 @ SFS

Semi Final :: Eels v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dragon

Coach
Eels are just too f**king awesome right now to be stopped.

Todd 'Lowrie' Christ is the new messiah. Turning knock on's into penalties. Shine on you crazy diamond.

:lol:

Yeah Parra are freakish, who knows when their luck will run out

Hass

Juniors
While the stripping rule is in place every team has to expect getting on the wrong end of the call occasionally.

I'm not saying it's right but it happens all the time because referees just take a guess.

I thought that was an extremely entertaining half of football, but as usual the discussion is centred on the referees and not the game.

Big Pete

Referee
If Fui doesn't get the man of the match award, Channel 9 and their staff have their eyes painted on (unless of course something amazing happens in this second half).

I wonder who the commentators are supporting tonight?

BroncoBuck

Juniors
What's amazing is the divergence of views in commentary. Just had ABC on and they're ropeable about the decision.

CH9 haven't mentioned it. When it was replayed there was silence in the box. You can tell who they want to win.

C'mon Titans make the refereeing moot

LazyDreamer

Bench
What's amazing is the divergence of views in commentary. Just had ABC on and they're ropeable about the decision.

CH9 haven't mentioned it. When it was replayed there was silence in the box. You can tell who they want to win.

C'mon Titans make the refereeing moot

Precisely. Where was Gould's "No no no no no" or "Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear." From a distant live camera angle it looked like a blatant knock-on. How can a ref at ground level and a mere metres away see it different???

Lets face it, the ref wants the Eels to win, the commentators want Eels to win and it would seem most of the Tits side want Eels to win.

nadine

Juniors
Titans really need an attacking option other than kicking.
And running around in circles in the space of a metre as per that last set. Absolutely shocking.

Lets face it, the ref wants the Eels to win, the commentators want Eels to win and it would seem most of the Tits side want Eels to win.
The million dollar question is next week who will the NRL want to get to the grand final. Bulldogs or Eels. El Masri or Eels fairytale? :lol:

Last edited:

Apey

Staff member
Prince was screaming in Friend's ear then :lol:

Titans just can't get across tonight, and I'm not convinced it's Eels' amazing defence.

user_nat

Coach
That's probably the game. (if they get it)

Which of course they would, because everyone wants them to win.

Latest posts