What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: SF1 Fri :: Eels 27 Titans 2 @ SFS

Semi Final :: Eels v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

user_nat

Coach
It's a shame the US keeps getting the bad games of the week. (although the other game could be worse, but it would be hard)

nadine

Juniors
This is going to be one match where you can say the final score won't represent the match itself.

Ulysseus

Bench
Lets not detract from Parra, they've been clinically good here.
BUT, f**k me, why did the GC take the 2 to start proceedings, did they learn nothing from the Saints vs Eels game?

Anyway, good strong running by the Eels, some galant defence by the GC but attack as inspired as a dead artists means they were never gonna win unless Parra sucked some valium at half time.

They'll give the dogs a run.

Goodnight Titans

Dogs fans, feeling nervous?

Maybe not on what they have seen tonight. The Eels were the better team but will need to play better next week. Which is possible given the roster the club has. To be honest, while it would be great for the game to see the Tits in the final next week, the Eels have a better chance of winning it and hopefully it will be a better game because of that fact.

Congratulations Eels and fans. Enjoy the game next week and get out in numbers.

Ulysseus

Bench
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I have had a premonition, Hayne is really getting into this dancing crap.

Wont surprise me in the least if someone makes a dive for those knees in an upcoming game, if it doesn't hurt him, it'll at least make him hesitant.

Big Pete

Referee
A fairly poor second half by both sides.

Titans should've spent the week focussing on their defence rather than the past, everything that was off last week was amplified in foreign territory tonight.

They'll be better for the experience though.

hellteam

First Grade
The funny thing is the Titans have actually handled Hayne pretty well tonight. Shame about the other 16 in the Eels though.

Bazal

Post Whore
Tits have been terrible tonight, their fans deserved better. They defended well but have had nothing in attack. We had poor stages but our defence has got us home, we should have won by plenty more but I'm happy as f**k with the result

user_nat

Coach
Had Hayne kicked that 40/20 the commentators probably would have not shutup for about 5 minutes. Campbell kicks it? Nothing.

Ridders

Coach
Hayne wanking by the commentators is getting to epic proportions. As Pete said, Fui has to get MOTM.

Latest posts