What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 PREMIERS | Dragons 32-8 Roosters | Grand Final | ANZ

2010 NRL PREMIERS - who will it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

age.s

First Grade
Seriously, refs are no where near as bad as some of you make out.

This. Some 50/50 calls get criticized no matter option they chose.

Best team has won. Best team today, best team this year.

Also to the guy who was wondering why Gus doesn't question things, have you been listening to him? Banging on about calls all day.

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
This. Some 50/50 calls get criticized no matter option they chose.

Best team has won. Best team today, best team this year.

Also to the guy who was wondering why Gus doesn't question things, have you been listening to him? Banging on about calls all day.

Funny how the Dragons only played the better game AFTER the refs put them in the lead. Isn't it?

Canard

Immortal
I swear Andrew Johns inadvertanly said Nightingale is the most OVERrated winger in the game. (meaning totally the opposite)

He is a good player mind.

Apey

Staff member
Not really surprising who won. I honestly didn't think the Roosters had a chance before the game and was confident the Dragons would go on with it at half time. They are obviously extremely well coached. I am surprised at the final score though, I thought it would be much closer. With that being said, I would have loved to have been wrong..

There were a lot of sh*t calls in that game - how did they miss that Morris went into touch? You could see it live.

However, the better team (easily) won. Congrats Dragons!

aussies1st

Staff member
Well done Dragons deserved title, thought their defence was cracking early on but once again they have kept a team down to 2 tries.

skeepe

Immortal
Funny how the Dragons only played the better game AFTER the refs put them in the lead. Isn't it?

The only time the refs put them in the lead was when they scored the first try. How did the rest of the first half go again?

All second half tries were legitimate and in no way affected by the referees.

JT_

Juniors
Congrats Dragons, great 2nd half. Deserved winners.

Roosters will be back next year.

Latest posts