What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 PREMIERS | Dragons 32-8 Roosters | Grand Final | ANZ

2010 NRL PREMIERS - who will it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

m0nty

Juniors
And Nine Melbourne goes straight to news after the siren, both on Nine SD and Gem HD.

age.s

First Grade
Funny how the Dragons only played the better game AFTER the refs put them in the lead. Isn't it?

The Luleia try was a forward pass. The Young try was very tough to call, but bod was 50/50 imo. I don't think the refs had as much of a say in the outcome as some suggest.

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
The only time the refs put them in the lead was when they scored the first try. How did the rest of the first half go again?

All second half tries were legitimate and in no way affected by the referees.

The first half was 8 - 0 to the Roosters.

And no, all second half tries weren't legitimate. The legitimate tries only came after the refs put the Dragons 14 points up.

f**king idiot

beave

Coach
this has been the sh*ttest GF I have ever seen, no offence Dragons fans, but as a neutral I don't think you can argue.

I thought the chooks got some dud calls that just compounded.

The better team all year has won, I don't think anyone can argue with that, it's just a shame the weather didn't hold out and we had a close game.

Well done dragons.

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
The Luleia try was a forward pass. The Young try was very tough to call, but bod was 50/50 imo. I don't think the refs had as much of a say in the outcome as some suggest.

It wasn't forward at all. The aerial shot showed it was clearly nowhere near forward.

You need your eyes testing mate. Seriously :lol:

skeepe

Immortal
The first half was 8 - 0 to the Roosters.

And no, all second half tries weren't legitimate. The legitimate tries only came after the refs put the Dragons 14 points up.

f**king idiot

I'm clearly debating with a numbskull, and there's never anything to be gained by doing that.

I would suggest you learn the rules of the game, because you are clearly lacking in many areas.

Latest posts