What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 PREMIERS | Dragons 32-8 Roosters | Grand Final | ANZ

2010 NRL PREMIERS - who will it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
this has been the sh*ttest GF I have ever seen, no offence Dragons fans, but as a neutral I don't think you can argue.

I thought the chooks got some dud calls that just compounded and compunded. The better team all year has won, I don't think anyone can argue with that, it's just a shame the weather didn't hold out and we had a close game.

Well done dragons.

Very rarely do teams play their best footy on GF day. The occasion gets the better of them. Have you ever seen the 89 GF? Considered the best ever GF, but it was full of errors.

Great GF's are about drama, and the Dragons have shaken the chokers tag and won the title that they have earned.

Eelectrica

Referee
Congrats Dragons on breaking the drought.
Best team all year, best team on the day in the end. Showed in the second half what a great team they are.
Roosters did well to get there. Gotta climb the mountain again, but should be back in the finals again next year with a chance of going one better.

0neye

GOOSTERS GOT PLUCKED
funny_rooster-1024x768.jpg

aussie7798

First Grade
The first half was 8 - 0 to the Roosters.

And no, all second half tries weren't legitimate. The legitimate tries only came after the refs put the Dragons 14 points up.

f**king idiot

How the f**k to you make that a try for the roosters 1st the only way you could award it was if you thought soward deliberately kneed the ball out of his hand and then it would have been a penalty try, it was a far worse desicion than the morris one which the touch judge only got one look at it.

Haynetrain, Raiders premiers and you are the dumbest posters on the forum

The result does not mean I'm any different, I'm still bloody proud of what we have accomplished. Red, white and blue forever.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Pfft Boyd, clearly a sign by the Aussie selectors on who they want in the Aus team. Jeremy Smith deserved that.

Dont think a Kiwi has ever won the CC medal.