What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 PREMIERS | Dragons 32-8 Roosters | Grand Final | ANZ

2010 NRL PREMIERS - who will it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
How the f**k to you make that a try for the roosters 1st the only way you could award it was if you thought soward deliberately kneed the ball out of his hand and then it would have been a penalty try, it was a far worse desicion than the morris one which the touch judge only got one look at it.

Haynetrain, Raiders premiers and you are the dumbest posters on the forum

You misunderstand me. The first roosters try was a no try.

The roosters scored 3 tries in the first half. The first shouldn't have been given. The other 2 should.

As it happened one of the legitimate tries was disalowed and called forward, when it wasn't.

As I say. Roosters took the first half 8 - 0.

Everyone but Dragons scum can see it

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
I suggest you have some gaps in your knowledge, because your interpretation of the Laws of the Game is very, very wrong.

Mate, just f**k off. Everyone here knows you're a professional troll.

Even the Dragons fans you're siding with know you're a fair dinkum keyboard-fisherman. Trying to bait people up and get a bite is all you're good for.

I liked you more when you were marking out for the Raiders

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
Prelim against the Tigers was the real Grand Final amirite?

A repeat of tigers roosters would have been so much better than this joke

One of the best games of league i've ever seen. And while the refs were still sh*t in that game, they were just sh*t. They didn't seem to be biased sh*t, as they were today

aussie7798

First Grade

Even the Dragons fans you're siding with know you're a fair dinkum keyboard-fisherman. Trying to bait people up and get a bite is all you're good for.

Your a troll as well idiot the dragons where the better side

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach

You came on here and criticized the NRL for allegedly using the soldiers to glorify the GF. You then proceeded, ON A THREAD ABOUT THE GRAND FINAL, continued to push your propaganda on the rest of us regarding the war in Afghanistan.

You have lost a sh*t load of credibility aswell.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Fitting finish to the season with the minor premiers winning the comp. Can't complain, they were by far the best team in the competition and I'm happy for the likes of Cooper, Young and Hornby especially that have been loyal to their club and reap the rewards.

MacDougall

First Grade
So basically what we have learned is. The Tigers win or lose provide the greatest entertainment. The Tigers are the real winners here.

:D

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
Your a troll as well idiot the dragons where the better side

Dragons were only the better side AFTER the referees put them in the lead.

Dragons have been the better side all season, without question. But this game was an absolute joke.

The dragons imo would have won regardless, just. But to win on the back of such biased refereeing, it taints the victory, it taints the sh*t out of it.

If the refs called the game fair then you could congratulate the Dragons for winning.

The way I look at it with the reffing standards today the Dragons didn't win sh*t. Refs were the most positive and influential people on the field for the dragons today. Without question

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
You came on here and criticized the NRL for allegedly using the soldiers to glorify the GF. You then proceeded, ON A THREAD ABOUT THE GRAND FINAL, continued to push your propaganda on the rest of us regarding the war in Afghanistan.

You have lost a sh*t load of credibility aswell.

Well my propoganda is good propoganda mate. I'm all about peace, love and Democracy. I feel sorry for you if the message went over your heads.

And I didn't criticise the NRL for using soldiers to glorify the GF. I criticised them for using soldiers to glorify and illegal war. A war that should be without glory.

And this went on during half time mate. Not my fault if some sooking bigots caught feelings, wanted to throw on a KKK hoody and e-lynch me.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Well my propoganda is good propoganda mate. I'm all about peace, love and Democracy. I feel sorry for you if the message went over your heads.

And I didn't criticise the NRL for using soldiers to glorify the GF. I criticised them for using soldiers to glorify and illegal war. A war that should be without glory.

And this went on during half time mate. Not my fault if some sooking bigots caught feelings, wanted to throw on a KKK hoody and e-lynch me.

That's your opinion and I don't give a f**k what your opinion is, what I can tell you though is take your opinion regarding that sh*t to TFC and not the in Grand Final Thread.

skeepe

Immortal

How am I a troll for simply pointing out that you're wrong?

You've clearly got nothing as you've decided to play the man rather than debate the point. I now consider this matter closed. If you'd like to have your arse spanked in debate again sometime I'd be only too happy to oblige.

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
How am I a troll for simply pointing out that you're wrong?

You've clearly got nothing as you've decided to play the man rather than debate the point. I now consider this matter closed. If you'd like to have your arse spanked in debate again sometime I'd be only too happy to oblige.

Mate, you think you can debate? You can't even type proper English. Get the f**k out of here, Quasi-intellectual moron.

dragon_around

Juniors
HATERS GONNA HATE

503518nrlgrandfinal.jpg

Ulysseus

Bench
The way I look at it with the reffing standards today the Dragons didn't win sh*t.

You are a f**king idiot.
Go sit with Raiders_Premiers, Fein and Nemesis, if you aren't already one of them 3 using another account because the credibility of your other one is in tatters.

In spite of what f**kwits like you (did you even watch the game?) think the trophy will certainly indicate the Dragons did indeed win today, and won f**king well.

Eat a dick, troll.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
CONGRATULATIONS SAINT GEORGE ILLAWARRA!

Enjoy the spoils!

stg2010premiers.jpg