What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | SF1 - W4 v L2 | Fri | Raiders 24-26 Tigers | Canberra (CAN elim)

Semi Final Result: Raiders v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danish

Referee
Game over.

Tigers will be mauled by the dragons next weekend. They have the mental fortitude of a pack of chewing gum

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I am proud of how far the Raiders have come since before the Manly game. Can't complain about it too much. Thats Rugby League for you. Tigers outplayed the lads and deserved the win. I hope Croker doesn't take that to heart too much.

Bring on next year and good luck to the Tigers for the rest of the season.

sooperdooper

First Grade
Better team won...
Josh bogan cost the faiders will so many errors at crucial times. Just showed he isn't ready for state of origin!

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
At no stage did I feel like Croker might get it, and I bet most people felt the same. He looked terrified. He'll be Ok though, there were plenty of other players who f**ked up at key moments in the game as well. Just a shame for him that his moment came right at the end.

Ladmate

Bench
For those who says we will get smashed by the Dragons, just wait. Dragons attack is not the Raiders attack, we can contain them. Once again, a close score.

Latest posts