What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | SF1 - W4 v L2 | Fri | Raiders 24-26 Tigers | Canberra (CAN elim)

Semi Final Result: Raiders v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

edabomb

First Grade
Did anyone else see the bottle thrown at the tigers players after the game??

Yea that wasn't the best look for the Raiders fans. On the other hand it was Beau Ryan it nearly hit so it could well have been a Tigers fan.

Well done to the Tigers, a class above the Raiders in 2010.

skeepe

Immortal
Gutted for the boys. They were the best team on the night but couldn't close it out. Made more metres, more line breaks, missed less tackles... all for it to come down to an absolutely disgustingly ridiculous penalty awarded by Jared "Tiger" Maxwell.

The Tigers got away with murder in the ruck, were offside at every single tackle - sometimes by as much as 5 metres - and were allowed to get away with it, got given some absolutely disgraceful penalties, and still had to rely on a dodgy penalty to get home. This after the Raiders lost their main man Campese.

Campese stays on the field, we win that game no question. With neutral referees - not ones in Tigers jerseys - we win.

Ah well. We'll come back better for it next year. I couldn't be prouder.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Feel really sorry for Croker. He'd kick that 99 times out of 100.

p.s. Get f**ked skeepe. Show a bit of grace in defeat for once.

MacDougall

First Grade
Gutted for the boys. They were the best team on the night but couldn't close it out. Made more metres, more line breaks, missed less tackles... all for it to come down to an absolutely disgustingly ridiculous penalty awarded by Jared "Tiger" Maxwell.

The Tigers got away with murder in the ruck, were offside at every single tackle - sometimes by as much as 5 metres - and were allowed to get away with it, got given some absolutely disgraceful penalties, and still had to rely on a dodgy penalty to get home. This after the Raiders lost their main man Campese.

Campese stays on the field, we win that game no question. With neutral referees - not ones in Tigers jerseys - we win.

You're usually really good at trolling. This one is just obvious.

Two of the Raiders tries should not have been tries. There was less in the Dwyer penalty this week than there was in his hit last week but it was given. Give over dude. All the stats swung back to the Raiders because the Tigers went into shut down mode. I guarantee at the 60 minute mark the stats would have been totally different.

Cletus

First Grade
Shame Campese went down because they looked like they were coming back. Mccrone is clueless by himself, hopefully the Raiders can pick up an ageing Manly player next year to help Campese.
The Tigers looked really good. A lot of speed off the line in defence and played with a lot more intensity than I expected. They'll give the Dragons a run for their money next week.

You're usually really good at trolling. This one is just obvious.

Two of the Raiders tries should not have been tries. There was less in the Dwyer penalty this week than there was in his hit last week but it was given. Give over dude. All the stats swung back to the Raiders because the Tigers went into shut down mode. I guarantee at the 60 minute mark the stats would have been totally different.

Normally I have a good laugh at Skeepe's ref whinging, but he's got it right with the offside. Your 3rd-4th man from the ruck was offside constantly allowing you to pounce on the halves almost immediately. This made a huge difference in the game

Dud calls happen, it's pissing everyone off at the moment for all teams. That penalty that Galloway conceded was an absolute joke. But in the context of the game, it meant very little

Congratulations anyway, all Raiders fans knew that it was going to be a very close game against a good attacking team. I'm pretty sure you'll beat the Dragons, can't see their dour style overcoming strong attacks

skeepe

Immortal
Campo gone. Doubts over that play the ball IMO but lolololCampese.

You are a f**king despicable piece if sh*t. The lowest of the low, you f**king waste of skin.

A guy blows his knee out, is in absolute agony after giving his all for the team, so much pain he needs a stretcher, and you sit on your couch and laugh at a serious injury?

You're scum. Absolute scum. I will have nothing to do with you from this point on. You're subhuman.

Massive LOL at Heighington. Lost a lot of respect tonight, diving merkin.

He almost had it sold, until he gets pulled off the field soccer player style

MacDougall

First Grade
Are you serious? You think Heighington of all people is a diver?

Are people not allowed to actually get injured from having a 110kg front rower whack you fair across the mouth?

Laughing at a serious injury is a big no no. You just don't do it. It shows a serious lack of class, and that's being kind.

I bet he wasn't really laughing. I bet he just posted words on a forum so that you would bite.

Kilkenny

Coach
You are a f**king despicable piece if sh*t. The lowest of the low, you f**king waste of skin.

A guy blows his knee out, is in absolute agony after giving his all for the team, so much pain he needs a stretcher, and you sit on your couch and laugh at a serious injury?

You're scum. Absolute scum. I will have nothing to do with you from this point on. You're subhuman.

Your a joke.

The better side won.

Just like in round 1 of the semi finals we the Panthers fans accepted the better side won.

Show some humility and dignity in defeat.

You didnt deserve a home semi final in round 2 despite which you werent good enougth to capitalise.

Enjoy your mad Saturday Skeepe.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Still a pretty low call trolling or no trolling.

Campese will be lucky to be fit for round 1 next year. These guys play their guts out every week and its a bit rich for some fat wanker to lol it up after one suffers a major injury. There are plenty of players that I hate and I wanted the Raiders to target Marshall but I would never wish a serious injury upon a player.

Timmah is supposed to be a mod.

Big Mick

Referee

LOL you never fail to disappoint.

skeepe

Immortal
Massive LOL at Heighington. Lost a lot of respect tonight, diving merkin.

He almost had it sold, until he gets pulled off the field soccer player style

100% correct. Diving dog. Smart play though, it got them a piggyback up field when they were in trouble and ultimately led to a crucial try.

Still a dog though.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Congrats to the Tigs.

Benji was on fire tonight.

I'm really proud of the Raiders boys and how far they have come this season. Hopefully we start next season where we took off.

Latest posts