What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | SF1 - W4 v L2 | Fri | Raiders 24-26 Tigers | Canberra (CAN elim)

Semi Final Result: Raiders v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pity the differerence was that Leyrod Lahrs penalty.

And memo to Robbie Farah - stop throwing your arms in the air on every play and complaining about every decision against your team.

boxhead

First Grade
Oh FFS
Anyone blaming Croker for that should get their eyes checked, it was a bloody difficult kick and they had four minutes and could have taken the chance closer to the line; instead the leader said "screw it take the kick".

I am proud of how far the Raiders have come since before the Manly game. Can't complain about it too much. Thats Rugby League for you. Tigers outplayed the lads and deserved the win. I hope Croker doesn't take that to heart too much.

Bring on next year and good luck to the Tigers for the rest of the season.

Agreed, how can you not be proud of it, so little experience, yet going so far, and showing so much heart right till the end...well done boys.

And well done tigpies, good luck for the rest of the season...knock those dragqueens out!

Danish

Referee
GO THE TIGERS !!!

Better team won, and a fantastic game for next week now.

the only way it will be close next week is if the dragons choke.

tigers were sh*thouse in the 2nd half. they made the same stupid mistakes but lucky for them Campo's knee blew out, else they'd be eliminated right now.

looks like the dragons will be losing another grand final

sarahk

Juniors
LOL...Spot the female

Hahaha sorry :eek:

The reason I feel sorry for him is because Burt did the same ( ironically against the tigers too ) and no one remembers the good you do because all they can talk about is that one missed kick .

boxhead

First Grade
Doh double post :(

Better team won, good luck to the Tigers :)

Good on Robbie Farah in the interview with Freddy for saying he went right over to Croker and told him it was all good, very good of Robbie there.

Last edited:
Doh double post :(

Better team won, good luck to the Tigers :)

Good on Robbie Farah in the interview with Freddy for saying he went right over to Croker and told him it was all good, very good of Robbie there.

I noticed that, very classy from Farah there.

Well done tigers, good luck next week

Jason Maher

Immortal
Except for the fact he clearly looked like he was faking.

Can't say I'm surprised that a Dragons fan is lying to himself and backing the Tigers.

Scared of the Raiders :lol:

Does it matter one jot if that's true? We're not playing the Raiders.

For the record, I always cheer for the Tigers against the Raiders (and most other teams for that matter). I haven't forgotten or forgiven the green slime's role in sewer league.

saintania

Juniors
Hahaha sorry :eek:

The reason I feel sorry for him is because Burt did the same ( ironically against the tigers too ) and no one remembers the good you do because all they can talk about is that one missed kick .

I am female. I have no pity for Canberra.

They talked themselves all week about how they would beat Saints, without even getting past Balmain. I hope they enjoy eating humble pie.

saintania

Juniors
The difference being that we will eat ours, you'll choke on yours ;-)

Choking jibes mean nothing to me.

How my team carries themselves does. I would prefer to lose and be humble than lose and be as arrogant as Canberra have been.

Last edited:

saintania

Juniors
I read and listened to every Canberra interview all week. Arrogance is the only way to describe how they dismissed the Tigers as opposition and were talking about meeting Saints and winning GF. Glad they were silenced.