What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | SF1 - W4 v L2 | Fri | Raiders 24-26 Tigers | Canberra (CAN elim)

Semi Final Result: Raiders v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MacDougall

First Grade
Agreed. But it's just words on a screen. I can write what I do not mean with ease. I don't believe he is speaking what he feels. Surely he isn't actually happy that Campese has ruptured his ACL?

MacDougall

First Grade
100% correct. Diving dog. Smart play though, it got them a piggyback up field when they were in trouble and ultimately led to a crucial try.

Still a dog though.

How good was that diving dog Joe Picker diving like a dog all over the ground after getting a soft tap to the mouth like a dog would. What a diving dog. Such a dog act. No human ever gets hurt from getting hit in the mouth. Everyone who says otherwise is a diving dog.

skeepe

Immortal
Agreed. But it's just words on a screen. I can write what I do not mean with ease. I don't believe he is speaking what he feels. Surely he isn't actually happy that Campese has ruptured his ACL?

Whether he is or not, he decided to tell the world that someone snapping their ACL is something he finds absolutely hilarious.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
There was a knights supporter called Spike (I think) who used to troll Raiders threads. He was basically Skeepes evil twin.

Anyway he laughed and carried on when Justin Carney broke his leg with an injury that almost KILLED HIM.

These guys put everything they have into making the supporters happy. Its just a bit scummy to use an injury to one (a serious one at that) in an attempt to troll Skeepe. I mean we need to have some kind of perspective.

MacDougall

First Grade
Maybe Campese cut Tim's grass in a bar one time. Who knows.

Oh no, big bad Timmah had a laugh at my favourite player so he is a scumbag. Raiders were robbed by the refs every week in 2010. Heighington's a diver. Wah wah wah. All you do is sook mate.

To the rest of the Raiders and their fans. Awesome season. I'm getting in early on a Raiders 2011 premiership.

Edit: Directed at Skeepe obviously.

Yep, making fun of a serious injury is the lowest of the lows. These guys absolutely bust their guts to be where they are

However, seeing as it's Timmah and taking in account the filth that comes from his keyboard I'm hardly surprised

Mut

Juniors
LOL at Skeepe

Posted By skeepe
icon1.gif
Re: '10 | R23 | Sat | Bulldogs v Raiders | ANZ

Shillo just hammered Waddell. I hope he's not hurt but gee it was funny.

The resident IDIOT of these forums...

Kilkenny

Coach
Let's not take anything away from the West Tigers who despite finishing third on the table found themselves in the ridiculous situation of having to play 'away' in round two of the semi finals against a side who finised seventh. What a joke.

Justice was served this evening. Not only did the better side win, but the more deserving side won.

The Raiders will be back to also rans in 2011.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
He quite clearly said he hoped he wasn't hurt. Two players hilariously run into each other. Campo tore his knee changing direction in attack. Doesn't quite have the same lols about it.

sarahk

Juniors
So it's not ok for timmah to write 'lol ' at a players injury which I'm sure was written before he knew the seriousness of it , BUT it's ok for you to claim another player that was also injured is a diving dog ? Both players had to go off the field yet laughing at one is apparently worse than claiming the other is lying.

Right on skeepe.

MacDougall

First Grade
Let's not take anything away from the West Tigers who despite finishing third on the table found themselves in the ridiculous situation of having to play 'away' in round two of the semi finals against a side who finised seventh. What a joke.

Justice was served this evening. Not only did the better side win, but the more deserving side won.

The Raiders will be back to also rans in 2011.

No way man. If Campo gets back for round 1 then the Raiders are good things.

Big Pete

Referee
Awesome game of footy and perhaps one of the quickest I've seen. In the end, the Tigers capitalized on the Raiders inexperience and the injury to Campese prevented the home team from really challenging the Tigers defence.

Raiders fans chins up. Tonight's game will be invaluable for your boys and if they can take everything on offer after tonight they will be well on their way to becoming a premiership force.

Tigers fans, you should be absolutely beaming. For your side to come out like they did after last week's result speaks volumes of their character.

MacDougall

First Grade
So someone just lost $250 000 on that result. I wish the fool would have just donated it to charity or something.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
So it's not ok for timmah to write 'lol ' at a players injury which I'm sure was written before he knew the seriousness of it , BUT it's ok for you to claim another player that was also injured is a diving dog ? Both players had to go off the field yet laughing at one is apparently worse than claiming the other is lying.

Right on skeepe.

Come on it was pathetic of him. Campese went down like he had been shot and couldn't leave the field under his own power. If Timmah couldn't see it was serious then he must be f**king geniused.

It was a low call. If it was to troll Skeepe it makes it even lower. He is supposed to be a mod.

Jason Maher

Immortal
100% correct. Diving dog. Smart play though, it got them a piggyback up field when they were in trouble and ultimately led to a crucial try.

Still a dog though.

Delusional twat. Just like your fellow Raiders fans at the ground who booed Heighington off, you're a f**king disgrace. And you have the nerve to call Timmah out...