What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10488 Reasons to **** off c'town

Goes quiet over here when we lose at LO.

Moth has gone yet you persist with your childish antics?

Although I never blamed Campbelltown for a loss I'll apologise if it makes you happy.

BTW didn't the debate concern the size of the crowd at Campbelltown rather than our performances there?

gallagher

Juniors
Moth has gone yet you persist with your childish antics?

Although I never blamed Campbelltown for a loss I'll apologise if it makes you happy.

BTW didn't the debate concern the size of the crowd at Campbelltown rather than our performances there?

Everytime we play at CS there is always a thread about how we cant win there or if we do win then its about the crowd figure. The same threads , if they exist , dont get the same respondants when we lose at LO for some reason. You dont notice this?

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Bravo gallagher, bravo.

You f**kwit. Did you silently hope all week that we'd lose today so that you could resurrect this thread. Well done.

gallagher

Juniors
Bravo gallagher, bravo.

You f**kwit. Did you silently hope all week that we'd lose today so that you could resurrect this thread. Well done.

We get a bit defensive when we talk about LO dont we. Its seems to be open slather for any old reason against ANZ or CS though. You dont see the double standards?

matty-ducati

Juniors
na no post about the venue... LO smashed 10,000 cant control how we play.. got nufn to do wit the venue u f**ken tool.

i guess u cant read the topic

matty-ducati

Juniors
not really considering when i started the topic it was about the poor crowds at ctown. yes today wasnt a massive crowd but we pulled 15 with an out of town team. whats ctowns excuse for the next game? give u's a couple weeks to think of some new ones.... prolly fail at that too!

gallagher

Juniors
Whats the crowd figure matter? A loss at LO in front of 15,000 is not better then a win in front of 10,000 at CS any way you slice it.

Dave Q

Coach
I came down for a good old-fashioned trolling but I see Im not needed.

Peace, love and understanding.... remember those things that MOTH taught us.

So you lost to the warriors, big deal, at least Benji had a run.