What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10k fine coming for Trent

tumbidragon

First Grade
Shoulder, meet head.

Cg6pOrtU8AAjNSR.jpg:large

Nah C'mon! Milne clearly stayed down to milk the penalty, nothing in it. Robbo and the crying wankers told me so :lol:

Cockosh

Juniors
Shoulder, meet head.

Cg6pOrtU8AAjNSR.jpg:large

Go play jump rope. Is that it? Thanks for the photo proving no contact.

No one said he feigned. The complaint on this one is that it was play on and the bunker decides to call it back. If it was high which it wasn't it should go to mrc where they'll see a head knock with cordner.

Snappy

Coach
Not one chooks fan has claimed we lost or were ripped off. This isn't about Easts. This is about the blight on the game that diving is. Many non chooks fans have agreed. Are you happy with it?

Um

Your coach, and many of your fans on here, have claimed that Ben Cummins is bias against your team.

Like I said, Rabbits20 level of stupid.

RoosTah

Juniors
So are there any Cokhead fans still arguing wether there was contact to the head?

Hello? Anyone?

If so, please see your doctor.

He ran straight into him. Not like he raised his arms or anything, so the onus shouldn't all be on our guys if your blokes want to run into a brick wall head first.

In any case you're wimpy players were lying down so often I thought I was watching the Italian soccer team by the end of the match.

grouch

First Grade
You mean the one that knocked him out of the game due to a failed concussion test?

It was a hard hit. Not an illegal one - not high or a shoulder charge or even late. I thought Evans was committed to the tackle

taxidriver

Coach
wah wah cummins hates us, lets forget the two non tries he awarded us, he hates us because we wont look at us in the eyes, wah wah

Front-Rower

First Grade
Just another example of a coach who can guide a team of super stars but when said super stars aren't present struggles and gets found out.

Cockosh

Juniors
wah wah cummins hates us, lets forget the two non tries he awarded us, he hates us because we wont look at us in the eyes, wah wah

When you participate in a forum you should try and understand what the topic of discussion is. No one forgot the tries, we were lucky. We are taking about the disgraceful diving by saints and the appalling refereeing and random involvement of the bunker. The comments on refereeing actually extend to bad decisions against your team too. Had we somehow managed to win I'm sure another thread just as long as this one would exist blowing up about those tries.

So you are another that likes the laying down for penalties?

taxidriver

Coach
When you participate in a forum you should try and understand what the topic of discussion is. No one forgot the tries, we were lucky. We are taking about the disgraceful diving by saints and the appalling refereeing and random involvement of the bunker. The comments on refereeing actually extend to bad decisions against your team too. Had we somehow managed to win I'm sure another thread just as long as this one would exist blowing up about those tries.

So you are another that likes the laying down for penalties?

do you understand what diving is?

Generalzod

Immortal
He copped it high it's a simple as that it was fair penalty, If you want to complain about players laying down from fake injuries complain about Nightingale that bloke got a penalty and didn't even know what part of his head was injured...

Jason Maher

Immortal
Penalties shouldn't be awarded when they aren't f**ken penalties.
Nightingale - no penalty
Dugan- no penalty
Mc crone no penalty
Napa hit no penalty
Moa hit no penalty

The bunker is so inconsistent that they called out a late hit on Saints kicker early in the game yet let a worse one go later.

Nightingale - grapple tackle Cam would have been proud of - clear penalty
Napa - both he and Cordner made shoulder to head contact - clear penalty
McCrone - the one in the second half was way late and a touch high - clear penalty but not given
Rein - not a penalty, just a good hit
First Roosters try - 3m forward pass let go, Cordner well in front of the kicker and was part of the contest for the ball - not even checked
Second Roosters try - clear knock on - not checked

Bitch harder princess.

carcharias

Immortal
Isn't this cute...dragons fans and Roosters fans arguing over one of the worst displays of footy in recent memory.

Any of the top 4 teams would've put 50 on both teams...per half!

It's like 2 bald men fighting over a comb.

Good on Robbo for giving them all spray. All the other clubs should chip in towards whatever fine he receives.

The refs, the bunker and the MRC have been atrocious this year and consistency is nonexistent. The NRL should bin the lot and start again from scratch.

Latest posts