What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | All Stars | Feb 12 | NRL 28 IND 12 | Skilled

All Stars result

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
To avoid the incorrect pronunciation issues, why don't 9 go to each club and clarify them?

jonno_knights

Juniors
Seriously?

There have been two A-League matches postponed during the past two months at the ground, and football (soccer) commentators have been vicious about it. Has caused a few injuries. I imagine the Titans will be asking questions about it before Round 1.

The A-League will complain about anything when it comes to the condition of the ground.

The surface is definately not pristine, but so far I havent seen people losing their footing or anything like what use to happen at the old Suncorp Sandpit.

It looks no worse then ANZ has many times in the past.

boxhead

First Grade
Wow. Mitchell makes a half-break then makes an important tackle on Kenny-Dowall.
I think he keeps getting better as the game goes on.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Brett Morris is easily one of the worst players in the NRL,unless his teamates are doing all the lead up work and passing him the ball with a open try line he is absolutely useless

Ausguy

Coach
Oh god rabbits. It was the pocket ref who made that call not the trainer. Sorry but it's time to go rabs.

Latest posts