What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | All Stars | Feb 12 | NRL 28 IND 12 | Skilled

All Stars result

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Oh god rabbits. It was the pocket ref who made that call not the trainer. Sorry but it's time to go rabs.

Did you watch the footage? The trainer ran straight to the referee! :lol:

applesauce

Bench
Watch the Raiders membership numbers have a healthy surge after tonights game. How any RL fan in the ACT would not want watch Dugan run around live at every home game is beyond me.

boxhead

First Grade
This from an Eels fan, if Dugan carries this form into the regular season he will be the NSW fullback.

Ausguy

Coach
Liam Fulton for man of the match he has been fantastic out their tonight in everything has really shown he has up to this class to everyones surprise

Did you watch the footage? The trainer ran straight to the referee! :lol:

Yep I watched it. The trainer said it but cummins didn't change the call based on the trainer. It was the other ref that told him to change the call.

Von

Juniors
I think the goose trainer that ran like a lunatic at the ref is none other than Ron "Rambo" Gibbs.