What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Finals Wk 2 | Sat | Broncos 13-12* Dragons | Suncorp

FW2: BRI v STI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Perfect weather for the match. It'll be dry and a not a drop of dew to be seen. Get ready for a free flowing game.

thommo4pm

Coach
please like you mean that.

Why would you wish your opponents all the best luck :lol::lol:

To all you dragons fans I wish your team has no luck tonight and drops the ball over the line 5 times :lol::lol:

I want my team to win.!!

Not all of us are trolls like you.

If Brisbane beat us tonight, I wish them well for next week. I don't hate Brisbane at all.

You can still want your team to win and wish the other team luck, have you ever played sport at all?

broncos2010

Juniors
Not all of us are trolls like you.

If Brisbane beat us tonight, I wish them well for next week. I don't hate Brisbane at all.

You can still want your team to win and wish the other team luck, have you ever played sport at all?

Yes I do actually play rugby league and know everything about it and it is usually done after the game not before the game.:lol::lol:

thommo4pm

Coach
Yes I do actually play rugby league and know everything about it and it is usually done after the game not before the game.:lol::lol:

So you've never wished an opponent good luck before a game? :crazy:

And I doubt you play it, or have ever.....and you don't know much about it all.

lolz...Dragons handed a premiership and 2 minor premierships thanks to those pink merkins

972-derpface---ernest-saves-christmas.jpg

not writing my team off snappy, I'm speaking the truth. We will be up against it tonight, refs will heavily favour donkeys but we will come through the adversity because we are world champs.

One final reference to being world champs before you go on holidays from tomorrow...enjoy.