What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Prelim Final 1 | Fri | Sea Eagles 26-14 Broncos | SFS

Grand Finalist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

some11

Referee
Has there ever been a more high key preparation then the Bronco's this week?

Now that I think about it, 2008 before the Storm final. The toilet incident and Locky and the bar manager was the most disruptive build up, it didn't really affect them on the field though.

Goddy

Juniors
With Locky all but certain to play, and the Eagles still missing some of their best players, Broncos by 8.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
With Locky all but certain to play, and the Eagles still missing some of their best players, Broncos by 8.
All but certain to play?

All reports I've read this morning indicate his odds of playing have lengthened as game day gets closer...

Lowdown

Juniors
Manly should win this, no doubt about it. But, jeez it would be good to seem them get beat.

user_nat

Coach
Meh. I think we can win. There is enough talent in the team.

Against lesser opposition I'd actually be pretty confident with our team.
Manly are a great team though and it would have been tough even with Lockyer.

So basically.. I think we can win, I just don't think we will.

MSIH

Bench
Massive shame. Love watching great players, even against Manly.

Broncs still a huge show imo, plenty of talent in that side.

hitman82

Bench
If anything, this makes the semis more exciting.

I hate the Broncos, but it'd be pretty epic if they managed to beat Manly and have Lockyer return for the grand final.

AuDragon

Juniors
There is no replacement for Locky's vision, calm and tactical nous. This makes it extremely tough against a seriously good side. This loss is akin to Manly losing DCE or Melbourne losing Smith...

I hope the will power of the boys to see Locky off in the GF will motivate them even further, and with Gillett as the 5/8, Brisbane can only hope to win this game on brilliant defense, because the attack will undoubtedly suffer.

I have confidence in the boys to turn up and make this a match to be remembered, but regardless of the outcome on Friday night, I am extremely proud of the class of 2011, and grateful for the 17 years Lockyer gave us.

Let's send him out the way he deserves!