What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Prelim Final 1 | Fri | Sea Eagles 26-14 Broncos | SFS

Grand Finalist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

renouf

Juniors
I am saying if the Broncos don't dominate the penalty count and win the possession battle we should win comfortably.

gee, when did you figure that one out? Brisbane will play their usual game, control the ball, kick long and wait for the mistake/penalty to come. Manly will probably do something similar, but throw the ball around a bit more. That's my guess anyway.

Clifferd

Coach
Isn't anyone else excited about the battle between Hodges/Matai, the dog shot kings? should be a great game nonetheless

effnic

Bench
I didnt mind the broncos but after this thread i fuggin hate them. I hope Lockyer plays and gets smashed....fugg the broncos.Matai to rip Hodges a new one. I f Hodges gets suspended...dont sook .....the blokes a grub.

100% agree. I seriously had no problems with broncos fans or there team in general. But after this thread they come across as hillbilly idiots. f**k i cant wait till friday.

Gmac

Juniors
Whose going? Shoudl be a great game . Pax number up to 15100 come on fellow manly ppl support your farkin team!

bennoonthehill

Juniors
i'll be there, bay 35. i was one of the pitiful few at the last one as well.

where do you keep track of the pax? i know its on my tickets, but i can't keep buying tickets to keep track of how many tickets are sold.

ceagle

Bench
God I hate manly fans they win a couple games and they thing they are king.
mj-laughing.gif

You can't be serious? :lol:

Last edited:

blaza88z

Coach
Locky will play

there is no way in the world he would finish his career in a preliminary final after suffering a facial injury, he's proven his toughness time and time again

Manly can run all the big boppers they want at him, you think it's the first time he's been targeted? :lol:

Gmac

Juniors
Locky will play

there is no way in the world he would finish his career in a preliminary final after suffering a facial injury, he's proven his toughness time and time again

Manly can run all the big boppers they want at him, you think it's the first time he's been targeted? :lol:

Well thats what I think its stupid about this whole thing.

1. hes earned the right to Choose when he plays and doesnt play
2. Manly and every other NRL club would have targetted him all year. Not just this week. Pretty sure Matai and Williams ran at him last game and they will again on Friday. Nothing is different?

Gmac

Juniors
Dont get me wrong. Im sick of the wank fest over locky but whether he plays or not I have nothign but respect for the guy. I hope he does play.
He WILL get targetted and smashed by the big manly forwards and I can only hope he comes through it fit and healthy.

Sleep

Juniors
Just plates in his face? I work with a guy who had the exact same surgery earlier this year and while he's not an elite athlete he said the week after you're taking mountains of pills (anti-inflamatory and anti-biotics).

Your stomach is not your friend and any kind of physical activity is pretty tough as well as your face still being swollen as hell and very, very tender.

Lockyer will be going out and playing one of the most physical sports you can play which is why people are all up in arms and saying the decision should be taken out of his hands.

Five days after major face surgery most people wouldn't even think of dragging themselves out of bed let alone playing a full contact sport. You can't play this down. To write it off as no big deal just shows how ignorant you are. It'll be one of the toughest things I've ever seen in sport.