What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R11 | Mon | Eels 40-6 Sharks | Parramatta #nrlparcro

R11: PAR v CRO

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
I guess the passive offside is ok now... Walker in front of the kicker and came within a metre of the ball.

skeepe

Immortal
How did Hindmarsh not get penalised there? Grapple, not square at marker and then dropping the forearm in the next tackle somehow all missed by the refs.

Daddycool

Juniors
The Sharks are missing too many players and just can't get anything together. The Eels on the other hand are playing very well. Particularly Robson who's having the best game I've ever seen him play.

This game is all about confidence and Parramatta are having one of those nights where just about everything is coming off. Unfortunately for the Sharks they're getting more and more frustrated as things don't go their way. When they get some of their players back they'll be competitive but tonight was never going to be their night.

skeepe

Immortal
I thought this game was where Hayne was going to make his big statement to the selectors. So far he's chosen to remain mute.

Hindyscrack

Bench
I'd like to congratulate Fox Sports on their alternative view on the Red Button they are feeding down to natons capital tonight!

I hope they provide the same service for Origin here in the UK so I can have a list the length of my arm as to why the ref screwed the blues over and it may even make Dugan look like half the player Hayne is.

Can't wait!

Latest posts