What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R21 | Sat | Roosters 32-28 Bulldogs | SFS

R21: SYD v CBY

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Geohood

Bench
I still don't see how Anasta's pass for our first try was forward... Even if it was there was barely anything in it and the way people are carrying on it was like it was an obvious shocker. It didn't look forward to me. Laughable.

skeepe

Immortal
:lol: skeepe and TT arguing the toss - even Brian and Braith at the post-match presser for the Roosters were quoted as saying "we got the rub of the green" tonight.

Ultimately if you don't contest bombs, have poor discipline, a high error rate and shit line defence, this will happen. That ridiculous penalty seriously swung the momentum though.

The penalty was correct.

adamkungl

Immortal
:lol: skeepe and TT arguing the toss - even Brian and Braith at the post-match presser for the Roosters were quoted as saying "we got the rub of the green" tonight.

About f**king time.

Luke Phillips as touch Judge....was only ever going to go one way.

Sooky la la :lol:
Dogs are an awful football side. Putrid all over the park. Should have won by 40.

natheel

Coach
Ok I know alot of dog fans r going to bite back at me coz our team is lower on the table and got beaten by them but gee Canterbury have fallen hard from the start of the season!

Pitty too they had a great promising start but seriously what's happened?

They only just beat us last week and even though parra fight to the death recently I was expecting them to give us a bit of a hiding.

Ultimately if you don't contest bombs, have poor discipline, a high error rate and shit line defence, this will happen. That ridiculous penalty seriously swung the momentum though.

Hey man boobs, still waiting for you to explain how our 20% record in GF's in recent years is worse than NZ's 0% you f**king simpleton.

What does having the rub of the green do with what I posted anyway? Did Anasta refer to that incident specificaly? Not from what I heard.

Luke Phillips as touch Judge....was only ever going to go one way.

Suck it up you pathetic excuse for a human being

0neye

shit-shits.gif

Doga

Juniors
Hey man boobs, still waiting for you to explain how our 20% record in GF's in recent years is worse than NZ's 0% you f**king simpleton.

What does having the rub of the green do with what I posted anyway? Did Anasta refer to that incident specificaly? Not from what I heard.

Suck it up you pathetic excuse for a human being

lol the 40 year old virgin calling someone else pathetic.

lol the 40 year old virgin calling someone else pathetic.

I don't know what innsaneink has to do with this but okay.

lol, roosters fans bragging is hilarious

Not as funny as your meltdown :lol::lol:

One loss to Souffs and you can't keep your shit together.

You see the way Ronnie Dobbs and thommopm and gregstar act after a loss then see the way you and Charles Bronson are having e-meltdown's, it's fecking hilarious.

dogslife

Coach
Ok I know alot of dog fans r going to bite back at me coz our team is lower on the table and got beaten by them but gee Canterbury have fallen hard from the start of the season!

Pitty too they had a great promising start but seriously what's happened?

They only just beat us last week and even though parra fight to the death recently I was expecting them to give us a bit of a hiding.

Don't disagree with any of that. Seems to be an attitude problem at the Dogs, some blokes just look like they're going through the motions out there. Still not entirely satisfied with the teams getting picked every week. Dymock is a lot closer to the mark than Moore, but dropping Jmoz was moronic. Jono Wright is an ordinary winger, Barba's deficiencies at the back are being exposed, Frank the Tank should be coming off the bench. Idris could do with a stint in NSW cup, and Andrew Ryan is much more suited to playing in the front row these days. But they're persisting with this line up for some reason

Latest posts