What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R24 | Fri | Rabbitohs 26-24* Cowboys | ANZ

R24: SOU v NQL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

azza18

Juniors
Bunnies killed canberra last week, but the raiders were still able to make 6 line breaks. Souths might need to step their defence up, especially with bowen. Still, i reckon souths by 8.

Eddie.

Bench
Cows have struggled in Sydney for a while. I actually think Souths will belt em at ANZ. Souths 13+

BunniesMan

Immortal
Have fun losing tonight, BM.
:lol:
We're favourites. Your team has a very bad record in ANZ. Even the Footy show panel unanimously backed us last night. The Cowboys are a good team but they've had the misfortune of having to go up against something very special at the worst possible time. Cowboys to go down as just one number of the "6 straight wins" we will have won to get to the finals.

Even in the SMH's power rankings we're 6th and you're 7th.

We will win.

Fingerbang

Bench
A lol@50uff$ win tonight will just suck more rabbletoh fans into believing they are a chance at the finals this year.....makes for even bigger lols when they do choke and lose their chance either next week or the last round.

Remember round 26 last year.....biggest lol@50uff$ I have ever had.

Mader45

Juniors
Let the bunnies win.

But I don't know what would be funnier.

Uate intercepting a pass to runaway for a try in the dying seconds after Sandow kicked the leading field goal 2 minutes earlier in the final round.

Or Souths making the finals and losing 100-0 to Melbourne in Melbourne.

I want maximum lolz. 100-0 is great. But Bunnies fans will spend the next 5 years gloating about their team making the finals.

Should be an interesting game. Sort ov want the Bunnies to win, so that the Warriors have a chance to sneak into the top 4. They seem too overconfident though, I feel the Cowboys will outclass them.