What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R25 | Fri | Sea Eagles 18-4 Storm | Brookvale

R25: MAN v MEL

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ianc

Juniors
Some of the grubbiest football I have seen in a long while & I watch bush footy.

That Manly pile on Blair was pure filth. I don't mind the biff but 5 on 1 while the 1 is on the ground is rubbish.

The pink brigade have only made it worse with them clearly being afraid of the Brookvale crowd. It's like park football, which is fine except that these guys, players & officials, are meant to be professionals.

Mr Saab

Referee
Blues happen all the time anyway, dont see why they both would get any more then a week.

Yes they do. They had their fight, but then thats where it should have ended. The game was stopped, they were given their 10 mins and they started again. If you think they will get only a week then you are kidding yourself

yobbo84

Coach
Brett Stewart should be suspended for 100 weeks for running 40m to king hit Blair in the back of the head - no matter how soft the punch was. Absolute dog act.

Lussick punching Blair while on the ground being held by 4 Manly blokes is not far behind. Grubs.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
lol all you righteous people

look at the wider angle of what happened, as soon as stewart and blair started going for it BOTH sides players started to sprint in to help their mate, its a natural instint. Just happened Manly players were closer and got there first

5 vs 1 , meh, If Storm players were closer, you mean to tell me they would have just stood there? lmfao

Thank you neutral sanity.

thommo4pm

Coach
lol all you righteous people

look at the wider angle of what happened, as soon as stewart and blair started going for it BOTH sides players started to sprint in to help their mate, its a natural instint. Just happened Manly players were closer and got there first

5 vs 1 , meh, If Storm players were closer, you mean to tell me they would have just stood there? lmfao

We'll never know, fact is the Manly players were there first and went at Blair.
They just showed it again, Brett Stewart is in some trouble. He connected with Blair.

meercat

Juniors
What about Blair's uppercut when Lussick(?) was being held by 5 storm players, monkey see monkey do. Entertaining game so far, bring on the second half!

Some of the grubbiest football I have seen in a long while & I watch bush footy.

That Manly pile on Blair was pure filth. I don't mind the biff but 5 on 1 while the 1 is on the ground is rubbish.

The pink brigade have only made it worse with them clearly being afraid of the Brookvale crowd. It's like park football, which is fine except that these guys, players & officials, are meant to be professionals.

go and watch soccer, maybe that is more to your liking.

fyi they were pulling him off and only brett was thowing punches helpibng hisa BROTHER

franklin2323

Immortal
How did Blair get sent off? He did a little push and that was it. Glen Stewart will get 2 weeks and Blair 0 weeks. The other Stewart should get 1-2 weeks for bwing 3rd man in, it was a disgrace that he wasn't sent off.

Not just those 2. Watmough & Lussick both threw punches while Blair had 5 on him. Disgraceful

oxenham

Juniors
Well just confirms my thoughts that Manly are the scummiest team in the comp. Lussick, what a big man you are, f*cking cheap shot merkin.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
What about Blair's uppercut when Lussick(?) was being held by 5 storm players, monkey see monkey do. Entertaining game so far, bring on the second half!

Funny how I mentioned that a page ago, and all these Storm supporters conveniently connect. That it the single reason he was sin-binned in the first place.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
go and watch soccer, maybe that is more to your liking.

fyi they were pulling him off and only brett was thowing punches helpibng hisa BROTHER

I think your brain just stroked off towards the end of your post there. Please contact emergency services ASAP your life could be at risk.