What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R25 | Fri | Sea Eagles 18-4 Storm | Brookvale

R25: MAN v MEL

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nohope

Juniors
Why is Channel 9 advertising the Rugby Union during a Rugby League game? You won't see Union advertising Channel 9's Sunday game during the Tri-nations on Saturday.

thorson1987

Coach
Full credit to Manly, outplayed us completely.

Refs are f**ked.

Wont say anything bout the biff apart from the fact that i loved it.

Lussick = f**king grub.

Daddycool

Juniors
f**k off mate. Its obvious Manly are getting away with murder.
Pot... kettle.

With all the rubbish the Storm go on with in every ruck plus the frustration of being hammered.... they're giving away plenty of penalties thru their own illdiscipline.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Pot... kettle.

With all the rubbish the Storm go on with in every ruck plus the frustration of being hammered.... they're giving away plenty of penalties thru their own illdiscipline.

Mate the Storm are one of the dirtiest sides going but both sides have been filthy in this game and the penalty count does not reflect that.

the dude

Juniors
Why is Channel 9 advertising the Rugby Union during a Rugby League game? You won't see Union advertising Channel 9's Sunday game during the Tri-nations on Saturday.

Was thinking the exact same thing :roll: So stupid. Ray Warren annoys me to be honest.

thorson1987

Coach
Loved when Geogie rose came on too. The cheer was great. You guys love him dont you.

Also, although i hate the majority of your players, really like Robertson. Quiet achiever and always solid. Always has a really good game against us the merkin.

Spot On

Coach
Pot... kettle.

Murder mate, murder :lol: Slater smashes Cherry's head with a forearm while he is on the ground and........ nothing! Murder I say.