What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R25 | Fri | Sea Eagles 18-4 Storm | Brookvale

R25: MAN v MEL

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Of all the atrocities committed by the Manly scum tonight, by far the worst has been making me feel sorry for the Storm.

Good win for Manly...Storm had nothing in attack and kept Smith and Slater quiet.

Will be interesting to see what Bellamy does next week with his line up and attacking strategy.

Storm have too many shockers against Manly for my liking...

timka4

Bench
That was a pretty blatant strip. Melbourne can't buy a penalty.
Can I ask a serious question. Do you actually like watching rugby league? it seems every game you watch you come on here with such anger and rage, I don't think I've ever read a post that suggests you like watching rugby league or anything that happens in the game.

The refs can be shit sometimes but Christ almighty.

the dude

Juniors
God, this is barely even a set back for Melbourne. It was an absolute nothing game and a loss won't hurt their chances at all. Manly are the team that are going to have lost 5 players. If anything, Melbourne's odds are reduced after tonight and so are the Broncos. Manly roughly the same