What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R25 | Fri | Sea Eagles 18-4 Storm | Brookvale

R25: MAN v MEL

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

no name

Coach
When Melbourne win the comp (I hope they don't) listen to Gould gush at how he knew they would win and ge picked it in June etc.

skeepe

Immortal
Is there anyway to ignore users like this merkin?

Why would you want to do that? Truth hurts does it? A little bit sensitive about the fact you support a bunch of thugs and stick up for them regardless of them committing probably the most despicable act I have ever seen on a football field?

Suck it up princess. You lie down with dogs, expect fleas.

GongPanther

Referee
Full time. now lets get Blair and Stewart on halfway by themselve and let them go at it.

Apparently these two were hard at it in the shower when they were lathering each other up. BTW...WTF is up with this site? I couldn't post before because it said that I needed to post more than three characters when i posted more. And I can't insert any similies.

LatK7

First Grade
Exciting game. Scrappy end. Melbourne were just shut out. They'll be back and do well in the finals.

derp

Juniors
Why would you want to do that? Truth hurts does it? A little bit sensitive about the fact you support a bunch of thugs and stick up for them regardless of them committing probably the most despicable act I have ever seen on a football field?

Suck it up princess. You lie down with dogs, expect fleas.

you'd know about that. bestiality boys.