What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R24 | Fri | Bulldogs 23-22* Tigers | ANZ

Round 24 result: Bulldogs v Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danish

Referee
Did one of these f**king numpty refs just say "watch for the short kick off"???

I f**king HATE the tigers, as any tigers fan will attest frm my constant bagging of benji and others when they play, but f**k me they were ripped off tonight. All refs involved in this game need to be sacked for good. Maxwell is and always has been a hack, while Hampstead must have developed dementia since he was on the field because he is the worst video ref in the comp.

Problem is, Harrigan has trained them this way. He actually thinks they are doing a good job. And that's why Harrigan must go

Clifferd

Coach
Absolute f**king disgrace. For once I'd just like to see a fair game. What a farce. So over league, this is bullshit...the most fixed sport in the world

Pedro Collins

Juniors
That will do me. I am a biased viewer but the refs tonight have made me an AFL fan. That was woeful. Rot and die the pair of you.

Ladmate

Bench
f**k off. What a f**king rort. f**k all the refs. f**k them all for costing the Tigers a great shot at securing 8th. f**k YOU.

Clifferd

Coach
Bulldogs will win the premiership based on that referee performance. Tigers season potentially gone now too. f**k you piece of shit pink scum hope you die a very slow but painful death.

Slackboy72

Coach
What a farce. God damn rugby league is becoming a joke.

901040-bill-harrigan.jpg

gallagher

Juniors
Harrigan needs the arse, no doubt. Us tigers have only ourselves to blame though, thinking we can turn up in round 24 and start to play footy.

Ladmate

Bench
Yeah Tigers will most likely miss the top 8 now thanks to those pink motherf**kers. All I want as a fan is a f**king fair go.

Grapple

Bench
Huh? The refs didn't make Farah miss two shots at a FG. Had your chance despite the shit calls, and you didn't take it.

TimmyB

Juniors
I swear barba was held. If the dogs are like that every week it's unsurprising they were always on

Cletus

First Grade
The refs were terrible but apart from the obvious blunders the thing that gets me is the amount of blatant leg pulls, turning the tackled player and lieing all over the tackled player that the Bulldogs get away with. If the refs actually blew the whistle a few times they'd stop doing it but they get away with it and the play the ball is slow all game.

Pedro Collins

Juniors
Tigers, played like busted a**holes but the refs made the bulldogs winners. I can not wait to see the refs held accountable for that display, but it doesn't give the Tigers the points. League has become an absolute joke. I am not on here commnting much but that was the biggest joke ever. Enjoy the finals I won't be watching.