What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R24 | Fri | Panthers 28-12 Broncos | Centrebet

Round 24: Panthers v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tera

Juniors
After the first two brony's tries off dreadful penalties, I honestly thought we'd be shut out of this game by the men in pink. Gavin badger is an utter merkin. And after that one straight off the kick, I assumed Nein/Broncos must have upped their salary.

You won the penalty count and got the majority of the 50/50 calls. You are either autistic or just a straight up moron.

In the end the better team won. Penrith rolled through us down the middle all night. The Tasi/Lui combo was fairly effective in attack (when they could actually hold onto the ball) but defensively pretty dreadful. Really frustrating game to watch.

Ghoulies

Bench
All three are a mathematical chance I believe, but realistically the Broncos are done.

Penrith deserved the win and the chance to play in the finals more than we did. They've got a pretty underrated side and a generally classy group of fans on here (aside from the obvious lunatic), so I hope they do well.

Apey

Staff member
Changed my tip from Panthers to Broncos like 20 minutes before kick-off... probably one of the dumbest ideas I've had in hindsight.

Puntastic

Juniors
You won the penalty count and got the majority of the 50/50 calls. You are either autistic or just a straight up moron.

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh dear.

I think the problem with Brisbane supporters is they only ever listen to Wally Lewis, and then all agree with each other when talking football.

It's made you all very, very stupid.

We did win the Penalty count.

50/50 calls? :lol:

Boy oh boy. The offsides? The holding down penalties? I cant believe how many were missed.

For the record, a penalty is that thing you guys get when your whinging crowd goes 'booo'.

The brony piggybacks out of their own half? Your only two tries were off the back of unreciprocated penalties you utter f**king pillock.

It wasn't what was caught, but was what missed. And those that were given to you seat pissers were when it still mattered. We got ours when it didn't matter. You know, when your season was over and segs was tearing you a new arsehole? You would have missed that through your tears.

:lol:

Today is a good day.

Edit: Fine. I'll come clean. I just love baiting Brony fans. You're just all too f**king sensitive.

Last edited:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Seriously? Is it that im drunk or did i just hear Hadley speak for almost a minute on Ray Warren and him having a f**king haircut?

Good grief
How much lower can channel 9 set the friggin bar?

Puntastic

Juniors
Seriously? Is it that im drunk or did i just hear Hadley speak for almost a minute on Ray Warren and him having a f**king haircut?

Good grief
How much lower can channel 9 set the friggin bar?

Hey.

That was the most bearable part of the evening.

Packy

Bench
FMS this game had the worst commentating I have seen in a long time.

Wally couldn't contain his bias in this one,

Charlie124

First Grade
Seggy was looking after his former club tonight, and it was an added bonus that it was the broncos copping it.

now for our boys to do our part.

Big Pete

Referee
Somebody needs to be held accountable!!

Seriously, how do you muck up an offside call when there is a white line to help you measure it? That was a bad call.

Canard

Immortal
The only thing getting me through my clubs Shiite season, the fact that the Broncos are just as shiite

Latest posts