What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R24 | Fri | Panthers 28-12 Broncos | Centrebet

Round 24: Panthers v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juanfarkall

Coach
Funny moment when Parker complained about a Penny player "laying down" for a penalty then Prince started whining.....
Prince is the king of laying down

Pugzley

Penrith 26-12 73rd min

Motherf**ker!!!!!

1234931504682.jpg

Mr Saab

Referee
A season of what could have been...I blame Maranta and the halves.....and the dumb coach sticking with the three ding dongs for so long

Diesel

Referee
36 missed tackles in 77 mins for the Broncos is pretty telling, makes ya think what the hell is Kearney doing?

pantherz9103

First Grade
Always great to beat the Broncos!

10 wins already a good achievement for a team tipped for the spoon. Nothing to lose v Dogs and Manly, who knows we may surprise.

Puntastic

Juniors
After the first two brony's tries off dreadful penalties, I honestly thought we'd be shut out of this game by the men in pink. Gavin badger is an utter merkin. And after that one straight off the kick, I assumed Nein/Broncos must have upped their salary.

Listening to Wally and Hadley has been disgraceful commentating. I don't give a f**k if you are Wally Lewis. How f**king dare you accuse a football player of taking a dive. Keviin Kingston does not f**king dive. In the replay, you can see him hit in the head not once, but twice, by your f**king seatpissers. f**k you you disrespectful merkin.

I have thoughoughly enjoyed ending the season of the princesses of the league. You are welcome.

f**k off seatpissers. I hope you choke on the fermented cat piss you call beer.

PS: Even now, after beating brisbane, the commentators go on about how we lose to the tigers twice. I don't even.
t

Big Pete

Referee
Frustrating evening.

Better team won, ever since Hodges went down, it appeared the Broncos had nothing left in the tank.

Segs the difference in the end.

Puntastic

Juniors
f**k off Lewis and Hadley. Most biased commentary team I have ever heard.

I was hoping you'd both choke on each other's dicks during half time.

I apologise in advance to the mods if this is offensive.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Ha ha ha to the insipid Queensland media who have been talking up the Broncos as a "genuine final 8 chance" over the past few weeks.

The Broncos should have a stint in Q Cup for 2014. They might crack the top 4 there.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Lol@donkeys. No wonder they're so desperate for any half decent player with a pang of home sickness.

Last edited:

Latest posts