What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 WC | Semi Final | New Zealand 20-18 England | Wembley

Semi Final: NZ v ENG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Harrigan

Juniors
From an English POV, the one thing that annoys me is that Watkins is our most dangerous threat as an attacking centre and was killing Bryson every time he got the ball, yet we continued to go left time after time.

As good as England were, IMHO Cudjoe was pretty anonymous and a weak link in attack and defence today.

kiwileaguefan

Juniors
9435912_600x400.jpg

Nothern

Juniors
Just back from Wembley. What a game! F**kin'gutted. Awful last 90 seconds for England. Said at time we may be punished for Sinfield's goal miss. I mean, hell, he kicks those for fun week in week out. Not picking out one player. They win and lose together. Great, great advert for Rugby League. The second game on the other hand.... Such a shame Old Trafford would have been rocking next Saturday. Hope final matches this one for excitement.

English Rose

Juniors
What a game! I honestly think we have also seen 2 of the best forwards in history go head to head in SBW and Sam Burgess. Both were outstanding!

aqua_duck

Coach
What a game! I honestly think we have also seen 2 of the best forwards in history go head to head in SBW and Sam Burgess. Both were outstanding!

Apparently SBW got dominated in every single facet tonight according to our LU panel of armchair experts

nadera78

Juniors
Nope. I honestly don't know how you handle being English. It must be tough.

I handled it by going out after the game and getting absolutely pissed.

It was, honestly, an absolute privilege to be there this afternoon. What a fantastic game, I can't fault a single player involved. It was amazing. And utterly, utterly devastating. I turned to the kid sat behind me and said "get used to it kid it's been like this ever since I started watching RL in 1993".

Proud of every single England player, but I've got to say I thought Sam Burgess was nothing short of incredible.

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
Sinfield rushing up and Sinfield missing the conversion are probably balanced by the rest of the game he played, including setting up the Burgess try.

Such a strange afternoon for league viewing, a juxtaposition of the best and worst the game has to offer.

Springs

First Grade
Still can't believe what happened. The heartbreak from English fans all around me when NZ scored...wow. What a game of football.

adamkungl

Immortal
I handled it by going out after the game and getting absolutely pissed.

It was, honestly, an absolute privilege to be there this afternoon. What a fantastic game, I can't fault a single player involved. It was amazing. And utterly, utterly devastating. I turned to the kid sat behind me and said "get used to it kid it's been like this ever since I started watching RL in 1993".

Proud of every single England player, but I've got to say I thought Sam Burgess was nothing short of incredible.

Nice work :lol:

England played a top game, an absolute credit to the sport. Just.. f**king hell. If that happened to my club team in a semi final I would have jumped.

Eddie Lab

Juniors
Sinfield rushing up and Sinfield missing the conversion are probably balanced by the rest of the game he played, including setting up the Burgess try.

Such a strange afternoon for league viewing, a juxtaposition of the best and worst the game has to offer.

also his last kick to the middle of the field. with 2 minutes to go he should have aimed for the sideline to force a scrum and kill 15 seconds or so.

hell of a game.

Latest posts