What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

Juniors
BEST: they finally found a replacement for me at work tomorrow! So I don't have to do my assignments frantically today and go loopy with Neuroscience babble!

WORST: I have 3 assignments to do... and I keep procrastinating/confusing myself with the content :(

Stranger

Coach
rock_on_knights said:
hey! let me whinge! LOL this is the assesment that was due 2 days ago :lol: i cant be bothered to do work in term 4!!!! ITS USELESS except i just relised there writing our reports next week lol so i thought... hey i should do this so im doing it now
its not my fault my school gives us all these assigments!
:lol:

I never missed an assignment, but i actually DID mine the night before they were due... :lol:

Skye

Juniors
hahaha

I wish you were TKR!!! Then you could do my assignment for me and I'd get an HD... or a D... it has to be related to OT, so I'd actually have to do that part!

Can always dream... lol

RABK

Referee
Best: The days over.

Worst: Im physically exhausted, 22 hours sleep since last friday night and a good 50 hours at work already thsi week.

Also the bloody terrorist threat, dunno what the go with it was but Town Hall station was choatic and Police where everywhere. (I work just above Town Hall station)

Stranger said:

I never missed an assignment, but i actually DID mine the night before they were due... :lol:

:lol: i try doing that, but then just end up getting distracted on msn or something... and plus these take heaps long to do!!!

les norton

First Grade
Best - ummm...not alot. studied...worked. the usual crap

worst - ummm...not alot. studied...worked. the usual crap

northey

First Grade
BEST: ummm well is isn't as hot as it was yesterday... Rhodo is tomorrow, looking forward to it...

WORST: everyone keeps letting me down... i either ask them to do something and they say yes they will and they don't.. or they say they want to catch up, we make a time and a date, and then i don't hear from them and i get a msg back saying, oh i forgot, we will do it next week... so sick of being let down by people who are close to me, why bother?

les norton

First Grade
I know exactly what you mean northey...its so disapointing.

Best - really looking forward to tomorrow night, exams will be over, I'll be on a plane and wont be working and more importantly seeing my ex for a whole 2 weeks.

Worst - still have to work this arvo and study late into the night

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: i got to see all my friends today
worst: im back at school but i still feel pretty sick. and ill prob have to call in sick to work which is a bugger cos then i dont get as much money

beef

Juniors
Best: Got the day off school
Worst: Reason I got the day off school is because I was put into a sleeper hold and was knocked out.

beef

Juniors
Lol some tough kid - thinks hes all that. I was trying to say stop but i couldnt talk then when i woke up I was like Whoa where am I?

beef

Juniors
Ha ha yeah nothing wrong with me. Had a bit of a headache so they made me come home from school. Not that i was too keen on staying.

Stranger

Coach

Being knocked out 3 times now i think, it is the best feeling :lol: Just waking up and going WTF!!!! :lol:
You should have dropped him :p

northey

First Grade
I know exactly what you mean northey...its so disapointing

it is les.. yup just again someone let me down... gee tomorrow is going to great! i'm going to staying inside, doing nothing while everyone else is enjoying the Rhodo... and i was so looking forward to it, ahh well

astrogirl

First Grade
I had a friend who used to do that to me all the time northey, especially when she got a better offer e.g. a date with some guy. In the end I got sick of it. We're only very occasional friends now. Some people just can't be relied on to keep their word...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts