What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

northey

First Grade
i really feel like just moving and not tell anyone, and forget i ever had any contact with them...no one would miss me....and then one day people would be like oh erin, yeah i remember her, that fat ugly chick... wonder what ever happened to her? ahh well who cares she aint important, never really liked her anyways...

:(

the_knights_rule

First Grade
well if i lived near you id certainly miss you erin!

and your a beautiful girl, you are in no way fat and ugly.

maybe u should move down here, id def appreciate you :)

*big hug for erin*

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: It's the weekend and I have typed out over half of my 3000 word essay. Plus my bro come back from America tonight.

WORST: I have been running around all afternoon sorting out money stuff and people won't stop ringing me and I have a heat headache because it's so bloody hot, and I'm that hot I can't be bothered getting up to take nerofen for it.

fosie

Juniors
Best: I'm home

Worst: I feel sick

Northey of course people would miss you and beef and TKR hope u get better soon.

beef

Juniors
Stranger said:
:lol:

Being knocked out 3 times now i think, it is the best feeling :lol: Just waking up and going WTF!!!! :lol:
You should have dropped him :p

Yeah i was gonna - but he ran away :roll: lol. Yeah your lying there and your whole body is tingling, then all of a sudden you realize everyone is staring at you and its just crazy.

northey

First Grade
well if i lived near you id certainly miss you erin!

and your a beautiful girl, you are in no way fat and ugly.

maybe u should move down here, id def appreciate you

*big hug for erin*

well since i will prob be going to UOW i could be moving down there
thanks stacey and fosie

Stranger

Coach
beef said:
Yeah i was gonna - but he ran away :roll: lol. Yeah your lying there and your whole body is tingling, then all of a sudden you realize everyone is staring at you and its just crazy.
:lol:

I love that especially on the footy field, its just funny in the end... then you try n stand up, and you cant :lol:

Stranger

Coach
Come on Erin, We love hearing ya funny stories about ya falling over and your school stuff. We would miss you dearly if you ever moved :( .
I dont know if i can speak for everyone, but i can speak for most when i say that when we see your smileing face, it cheers us up :)

*melliez*

Juniors
Best: I slept most of the day, and today is exactly 2 months since I had Mikaylah!

Worst: It seems that Mikaylah is already teething, which is making her one very cranky girl on top of the fact she had her 2 month immunisations yesterday.

Stranger

Coach
beef said:
Mate the whole point of the :roll:

Coming from an 18 year old that throws punches at 15yr olds. :lol:

And whats wrong with that? 15year olds are big enough to throw em back :lol:

Risa

Bench
Erin, even though I haven't met you & don't really know you all that well, you seem like a nice person and those people who let you down and cancel are mean! And we would certainly all miss you if you upped and moved! I really hate it when you wouldn't do something like that to other people like cancel, but people do it to you.

Hmmm best: It's Friday, the day is over thank god, and I found out my uncle is going to be okay. He has some overseas virus and they are gave him antibiotics today for it. He's back at my auntie's place 5 mins away now.

Worst: I couldn't seem to wake up this morning, and just wanted to roll over and go back to sleep. And I was busy at work and my supervisor was just being a sarcastic b!tch everytime I spoke to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts