What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger

Coach
rock_on_knights said:
:lol: i got 16/40... which is 40%... GO ME hahahaha

Your in year 9 and you havnt mastered the art of cheating science tests? I for one am dissapointed....

*shakes head*

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I just saw my brother who got back from America last night and got some cool stuff from him. I got a rubber wrist band with Disney Land and 50 yrs on it. I got a photo frame of Cinderella's castle with a big 50 on it. (this yr is the parks 50 yr anniversary) I got a toy dog from Pirates of the Caribbean, the one with the key in it's mouth. I also got a bobble head Willy Wonka.
That was pretty cool, so I can't wait to go back to Port next weekend and see all the photos and stuff.

WORST: Well I don't really have one, which is a nice change.

northey

First Grade
BEST: seeing my ex on crutches!!! lol.... having a great day with penglaze

WORST: all the guys sitting on the wall and the mist

Risa

Bench
Best: Went shopping and bought some new funky skirts and two tops. I hardly ever wear skirts, lol. So now I have something to wear to a 21st in December :D.

Worst: Getting woken up at 8am by my sister coming over, lol, I usually don't get up till 9.30am.

fosie

Juniors
rock_on_knights said:
:lol: i got 16/40... which is 40%... GO ME hahahaha

Yeah my maths mark is worst than that:p though TKR beat me.

Best: I'm feeling good still.

Worst: We got smashed in cricket! Cuz it didn't friggin rain!.....about 60 runs:(

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: its the weekend. and also my boss offered me corporate box tickets to some basketball game cos ive been sucha hard worker lately :D who woulda though lol but im not actually going cos ill be away that day
worst: woke up this morning n couldnt get back to sleep cos i have a bad cough.

lol i dont know if i wanna say my maths mark, it makes me looks really dumb :lol:

fosie

Juniors
I like that movie too! Feel good movie......it is about the guy in jail starting an american footy team yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts