What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Excited about the soccer on Wed night. No - I'm not going, just excited about the prospect of going to the world cup finals, fingers crossed.

Worst: Very confused, career-wise.

Risa

Bench
Best: It's lunchtime and I just solved a problem in relation to a friend's present, so happy about that!

Worst: I have so much work that just came in, not fun!!

les norton

First Grade
Best - nice pleasant day...out to luch with the ladies. I, like my mother, am a lady of leisure. :D

Worst - really confused in the relationship dept.

northey

First Grade
Best - nice pleasant day...out to luch with the ladies. I, like my mother, am a lady of leisure.

Worst - really confused in the relationship dept.

AWWWW les i hope it all works out for you!!! it will!!!
lol just keep enjoying that leisure LOL

Stranger

Coach
Best : Good Day in General :)

Worst : Got close-lined by a tree when playing footy... (yeah you can laugh.... hey i did :lol:) though i did make the tag :p

:lol: nice one ben :p

Best: STRIKE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!! Sleeping over at my friends house and schools over!
Worst: Umm.. proberbly being bored atm... IM WATCHING IT'S ACADEMIC!!!

RABK

Referee
astrogirl said:
Best: Excited about the soccer on Wed night. No - I'm not going, just excited about the prospect of going to the world cup finals, fingers crossed.

Worst: Very confused, career-wise.

There's your chance to catch up if you don't already have plans. Come over to Marks (Parki) wednesday night.

astrogirl

First Grade
Would have been fun, but I have boot camp on Wed so I'm deadset battling to get home or to a pub to see kickoff as it is!

RABK

Referee
Ok i didn't realise that mate. Thanks. Scratch that Cath hehe.

Though i do have a massive tv that will be appropriate so anyone in sydney is welcome to come over.

RABK

Referee
astrogirl said:
Would have been fun, but I have boot camp on Wed so I'm deadset battling to get home or to a pub to see kickoff as it is!

Fair enough, have fun.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: First day of work was pain free. Next Wednesday I've got a huuuuuge pay packet coming in

WORST: Eddie Guerrero passed away. The world's just a little less bright.

RABK

Referee
chriswalkerbush said:
BEST: First day of work was pain free. Next Wednesday I've got a huuuuuge pay packet coming in

WORST: Eddie Guerrero passed away. The world's just a little less bright.

WHta happened to Eddie Chris??? :O

I'm shocked! :cry:

Misanthrope

Staff member
WHta happened to Eddie Chris???

I'm shocked!

I assume Stranger posted a link, but if not, he was found dead in his hotel room this morning. Inexplicable, given he's been clean for four years. He was scheduled to win the World Title for the second time in his career on this Friday's episode of Smackdown.

garden fairy

Juniors
Worst: I'm a very, nice polite person to strangers and friends alike, I believe its the best way to get along in life, however, I can't get over the morons on Sydney roads, rude shop people who refuse to help (its your JOB), and people who enjoy holding vendettas against you when they don't know you from a bar of soap. That, and I've been studying madly for my end of year psych exam (its sending me insane) and my centre is being shut down as of the end of term - I'm losing my kids. Can you tell I've had a bad day?

Best: I had fun with my kids making slime, I made it home and I have a trashy magazine. Tomorrow will hopefully be a better day.

les norton

First Grade
That all sucks Garden fairy....really sorry.

(Just quietly...you sounded so much like me just then its not even funny...we study the same stuff...have the same job...spooky!!)

RABK

Referee
eddie.jpg

It does work thuga!

Status
Not open for further replies.